• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Bummer. But that's how it is.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what's Recochoku and Mora? Stores? Sites? Places? Something else?

Digital download services for music, similar to itunes:
http://recochoku.jp/
http://mora.jp/

(I see the link in the article leads to itunes, though... that's weird. You DID buy the 4 song package and not just the single track, right?)

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
So apparently, M20 was the #1 movie in Japan this weekend.

Yes, it actually beat out Ghibli.
Wow, that's amazing news! Keep up the good work Movie 20!! :D I hope it gets better and better as PokegirlFan~ said.

Bummer. But that's how it is.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what's Recochoku and Mora? Stores? Sites? Places? Something else?
I never been on Recochoku but I have with Mora. They're sites that you can download music and hear samples.

Remix2

Not surprised given that nostalgia sell extremely well (tbh I'm more shock that pirates 5 is still doing well).

Now the real question is if the next movie can keep up the momentum or it will go back down the last two xy movies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

*Falling off my chair laughing* You lost, OS fans and genwunners

This is the best news (today) I've ever heard.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope that doesn't encourage them to make movies like this one. I don't want a Sinnoh movie that doesn't have Dawn in it.
Dawn already had enough appearances. Besides she would just be background fodder if she was in another movie.
Not surprised given that nostalgia sell extremely well (tbh I'm more shock that pirates 5 is still doing well).

Now the real question is if the next movie can keep up the momentum or it will go back down the last two xy movies.

I would like a sequel to this movie.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope that doesn't encourage them to make movies like this one. I don't want a Sinnoh movie that doesn't have Dawn in it.

I agree.
I want more movies about the real Ash, once the school crap is over anyways. Otherwise half the cast will be just there while the other half do the stuff, like a general SM episode.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

(I see the link in the article leads to itunes, though... that's weird. You DID buy the 4 song package and not just the single track, right?)

Ok, so I looked at their sites. mora's package deal has a note in the description that says they'll send a mail with a download url to the email address registered on your account, while Recochoku has a separate page up where you can download the wallpaper if you're logged into an account that has purchased the package.

The offer is valid for both the 4 song package deal and the high quality 2 song package deal that doesn't include the two classic tracks.

Itunes just doesn't seem to offer the bonus period.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ok, so I looked at their sites. mora's package deal has a note in the description that says they'll send a mail with a download url to the email address registered on your account, while Recochoku has a separate page up where you can download the wallpaper if you're logged into an account that has purchased the package.

The offer is valid for both the 4 song package deal and the high quality 2 song package deal that doesn't include the two classic tracks.

Man that sucks. :( Looks like the poster will only be available free as my cellphone/computer background. :(

Looks like people like her still since she was technically the best last female lead.
LIES! :mad:

SinnohEevee

The probability that Misty and Brock will appear again in the anime is less than 0. The staff can see they don't need them.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Right. I've bought the entire package.

Ah, that's too bad.

But thanks for taking your time to help me. Much appreciated! :)

Red and Blue

So the movie actually beat Ghibli? Maybe this won't be the last we see of this AU.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's great news to hear! But I don't think it'll keep that momentum for the next movie, being #1 in 2018, same weekend. I could and would want to be wrong then.

I'm torn. I don't want them to continue yet another AU or the same overused formula.

So the movie actually beat Ghibli? Maybe this won't be the last we see of this AU.

It didn't. Ponoc's Ghibli-looking movie debuted a week earlier than Pokemon, but if we want to calculate release week openings, Pokemon won. It's still unclear if Pokemon can keep up the momentum for the rest of the week.

Though neither movie comes close to the blockbuster that was Pirates of the Caribbean...and that's a Western movie.

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
People have been waiting for 20 years to see Ho-Oh actually doing something else than flying.

Looks like the prolonging paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.