• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
Havent we got enough monkey types already? Chimcar, Pansear, Pansage, Panpour, Orangeru, Passimian, Mankey, Aipom, Grookey, slaking etc.

As long as its design looks great that's all that really matters to me, and most of the younger audience probably won't care what animal the new Mythical is based on, either.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Havent we got enough monkey types already? Chimcar, Pansear, Pansage, Panpour, Orangeru, Passimian, Mankey, Aipom, Grookey, slaking etc.
The number of different Pokémon based on the same kind of animal is irrelevant. I mean we have a dozen different mice and/or rats, at least ten felines, and several canines. What’s another monkey based Pokémon going to hurt?

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Do we know what time Tomorrow we will get a full look on the New Mythical?
I’m guessing anywhere in between 6 AM to 11AM EST if we go by the patterns of past announcements should there be a mini Direct. It’s a Mythical and you know that GF would want a huge grand worldwide reveal for it.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I’m guessing anywhere in between 6 AM to 11AM EST if we go by the patterns of past announcements should there be a mini Direct. It’s a Mythical and you know that GF would want a huge grand worldwide reveal for it.
So do you believe we will not get a proper time but they will rather take us by surprise?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So do you believe we will not get a proper time but they will rather take us by surprise?
I wasn’t thinking that at first but now I am. This is the first Mythical in over a decade that was unknown and not data mined. GF no doubt wants to introduce it to fans in a memorable way especially since the Internet is now used practically everywhere and video sharing sites like YouTube makes it easy to create a huge event for a reveal.

D

Deleted member 384931

Meh I arent so impressed by the mytical tbh. It has a lame abillity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.