• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dec 25th: M23 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: Coco (Feb 28: Story/profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I want to be excited for this, but I can't help but worry that we'll get yet another Pokemon movie that isn't directly connected to the main series. I want this movie to take place in Galar and actually show Satoshi, Gou, and Koharu as the main characters without any alternate universe business going on.
Honestly I like the continuity that I Choose You establishes although I kind of want to see them actually take advantage the fact that it is an alternate continuity rather than just use it for almost completely new content. Like for example, you know character of the days? How bout convert the cast of main characters into character of the movies where Ash meets important characters from the anime like Brock, May or Clemont as random fellow trainers on his journey for the first time during the course of the movie and when the adventure is over, they part ways, showcasing the meeting of two important characters from beginning to end in one story.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
What difference does? All anime movies are set in anime only cities.
Not true Drew was from the movie 7 town so they exist out of the movies

D

Deleted member 384931

I tbh hope they do something spectacular this time.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
I tbh hope they do something spectacular this time.

Spectacular how? I can't imagine what more they can do to try and create interest in the movies given that they already went all-out with the 20th and 21st movies by doing something completely different.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Galar Movie or it's not worth watching. Boop.

Let’s say he is married to Serena and he’s teaching his daughter Luna because she wants to be like her daddy.
I'll be in need of quite a few doggy bags if that happened...

D

Deleted member 384931

They are really silent on this movie. Normally we would have had the first trailer by now iirc.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Thinking about it and it'd be interesting if the movie was an adapatation of SwSh games. Maybe have Gloria - rather than yet another movie-exclusive character - tagging with Ash and Go to deal with Rose and the whole Eternatus mess with a tie-in for whatever mythical we get this time.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Thinking about it and it'd be interesting if the movie was an adapatation of SwSh games. Maybe have Gloria - rather than yet another movie-exclusive character - tagging with Ash and Go to deal with Rose and the whole Eternatus mess with a tie-in for whatever mythical we get this time.
Much as I doubt this will happen... I will be very happy if this happens. Mostly just because I really want Gloria to be in the anime in some capacity.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I feel like using the movies to promote the current games makes more sense than even the weekly anime. That way, they don't need to adjust storylines for upcoming games or have to rush the ending of the story for the sake of a in-coming new gen. SwSh just released. Make a movie about it, tell the story they want to tell and that's it. Move on for something else on 2021, whether it's tweaked!SwSh, SwSh2, DPremakes, Let's Go or whatever.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Status
Not open for further replies.