• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: Everyone's 3 Hour Special!!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon2018sp/

A "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story" pre-premiere special:
Everyone's 3 Hour Special!!

Airs Thursday July 12th from 5:55pm to 8:49pm!!

*The world's first broadcast of last year's blockbuster, "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!"!!
*A special episode of "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?"!
*A pre-premiere live countdown to "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story!
*And... a live broacast of a commentary show!

Further info to come

------

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/3287
In order to commemorate the premiere of the new Pokémon movie, "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story",
we're going to air a special 3 hour long program that includes the world's first broadcast of the blockbuster "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!",
which premiered last year and which had a box office revenue of more than 3.5 billion, on the day before the movie's premiere!!
In addition, for the first time in Pokémon movie history, we're going to stream a commentary program live on Twitter at the same time "I Choose You!" airs on TV!
The program will have a varied and extravagant lineup of content!

Airs on the TV Tokyo 6 Station Network
Thursday July 12th from 5:55pm to 8:49pm

Part 1: "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru? Special"
Highlights:
A nostalgic talk about the Pokémon movies looking back at key scenes from past movies
following themes such as "battles & friendship" and "tears".
How did the guests encounter the Pokémon movies...?
An outbreak of the Pokémon that played major roles in past Pokémon movie?!
A massive rampage takes place inside Pokénchi!

Hosts: Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain, Abareru-kun, Rinka Otani
Guests: Nicole Fujita, Louis Kurihara, Nemu Yumemi (from Denpagumi Inc.) and Yonsen-toshin

Part 2: The world's first broadcast of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!"! A live commentary program will be streamed on Twitter as well!
Highlights:
The world's first broadcast of the blockbuster that premiered last year, "I Choose You!"!
This is a masterpiece that both those that enjoyed the movie in the theater last year and, of course, those who have yet to see the movie, can enjoy again and again.

Not only that, but Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain and Taiiku Okazaki
will be present in the live commentary program on Twitter!
Kunihiko Yuyama, who served as the director of "I Choose You!", has also been invited on as a guest,
and their excitement as they watch the TV broadcast will be streamed alongside it on Twitter!
This is the first time in Pokémon movie history that we go beyond the boundaries of television and Internet and let you enjoy the movie alongside us!
Information on the livestream will be posted on the official Pokémon movie Twitter account
and on the official TV Tokyo AniTV Twitter, so make sure to check them!

The Everyone Watches "I Choose You!" Together on the Eve of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story"'s Premiere Live Commentary

*Scheduled to start at the same time as the world premiere broadcast (around 6:45pm)
*The stream window will use "Twitter Periscope"
*The official Pokémon movie Twitter: @pokemon_movie
*The official TV Tokyo AniTV Twitter: @anitv_PR

Part 3: Only 3 Hours remain Until the Premiere of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story"! A Live Broadcast Countdown!
Highlights:
The setting is Shokotan's room in "Pokénchi" from Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?.
Extravagant guests that just can't wait for the premiere of "Everyone's Story" lie in wait there,
having just enjoyed the world's first broadcast of "I Choose You!"!!
See their immediate impressions of "I Choose You!" and the excitement from Twitter in real time!
They will present both the latest news and intriguing stories from "Everyone's Story", which premieres in just 3 hours, with the newest video footage.
Broadcast live from Studio 1 in TV Tokyo Roppongi!

Hosts: Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain and Taiiku Okazaki

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
And maybe a short preview of upcoming episodes?? It would be cool if they do that!!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wow 3 hours of new...oh wait, it's for movie promotion and they're showing last year's movie. Well, hopefully we get something interesting out of it.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Wow 3 hours of new...oh wait, it's for movie promotion and they're showing last year's movie. Well, hopefully we get something interesting out of it.
I'm sure there will be more promotion for the next movie, which is coming out very soon. I don't find this special too interesting because I don't expect important news from the special hyping up last year's movie so much.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh right, I keep forgetting that movie is coming out soon.... I was wondering why we haven't gotten word of something beyond the Torracat episode yet.

Hopefully we do get a preview, it'd be nice to see if anything is coming up for poor Mallow or Soph.

Leonhart

Imagineer
If I remember correctly, these kinds of specials where they air the previous year's movie are practically a tradition at this point. At best, I'm hoping for a glimpse at upcoming episodes.

andrewscott48209

I get the Anniversary movie being 2 hours, a preview of the Zerora movie and a preview of upcoming episodes.

But will they do to pass the rest of the time? o_O

Probably, have two prior episodes of Pokémon. If I have to say which one, then I would say episodes 42 and 43 of Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And here's our proper announcement:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon2018sp/

A "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story" pre-premiere special:
Everyone's 3 Hour Special!!

Airs Thursday July 12th from 5:55pm to 8:49pm!!

*The world's first broadcast of last year's blockbuster, "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!"!!
*A special episode of "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?"!
*A pre-premiere live countdown to "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story!
*And... a live broacast of a commentary show!

Further info to come

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Definitely not what I have expected for the 3-hour special. But a Pokénchi episode is about 30 minutes long so I guess that will be a fair amount of time for the live broadcast and the countdown.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And here's a far more detailed summary of what we're going to get, courtesy of the official movie website:

In order to commemorate the premiere of the new Pokémon movie, "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story",
we're going to air a special 3 hour long program that includes the world's first broadcast of the blockbuster "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!",
which premiered last year and which had a box office revenue of more than 3.5 billion, on the day before the movie's premiere!!
In addition, for the first time in Pokémon movie history, we're going to stream a commentary program live on Twitter at the same time "I Choose You!" airs on TV!
The program will have a varied and extravagant lineup of content!

Airs on the TV Tokyo 6 Station Network
Thursday July 12th from 5:55pm to 8:49pm

Part 1: "Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru? Special"
Highlights:
A nostalgic talk about the Pokémon movies looking back at key scenes from past movies
following themes such as "battles & friendship" and "tears".
How did the guests encounter the Pokémon movies...?
An outbreak of the Pokémon that played major roles in past Pokémon movie?!
A massive rampage takes place inside Pokénchi!

Hosts: Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain, Abareru-kun, Rinka Otani
Guests: Nicole Fujita, Louis Kurihara, Nemu Yumemi (from Denpagumi Inc.) and Yonsen-toshin

Part 2: The world's first broadcast of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!"! A live commentary program will be streamed on Twitter as well!
Highlights:
The world's first broadcast of the blockbuster that premiered last year, "I Choose You!"!
This is a masterpiece that both those that enjoyed the movie in the theater last year and, of course, those who have yet to see the movie, can enjoy again and again.

Not only that, but Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain and Taiiku Okazaki
will be present in the live commentary program on Twitter!
Kunihiko Yuyama, who served as the director of "I Choose You!", has also been invited on as a guest,
and their excitement as they watch the TV broadcast will be streamed alongside it on Twitter!
This is the first time in Pokémon movie history that we go beyond the boundaries of television and Internet and let you enjoy the movie alongside us!
Information on the livestream will be posted on the official Pokémon movie Twitter account
and on the official TV Tokyo AniTV Twitter, so make sure to check them!

The Everyone Watches "I Choose You!" Together on the Eve of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story"'s Premiere Live Commentary

*Scheduled to start at the same time as the world premiere broadcast (around 6:45pm)
*The stream window will use "Twitter Periscope"
*The official Pokémon movie Twitter: @pokemon_movie
*The official TV Tokyo AniTV Twitter: @anitv_PR

Part 3: Only 3 Hours remain Until the Premiere of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story"! A Live Broadcast Countdown!
Highlights:
The setting is Shokotan's room in "Pokénchi" from Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?.
Extravagant guests that just can't wait for the premiere of "Everyone's Story" lie in wait there,
having just enjoyed the world's first broadcast of "I Choose You!"!!
See their immediate impressions of "I Choose You!" and the excitement from Twitter in real time!
They will present both the latest news and intriguing stories from "Everyone's Story", which premieres in just 3 hours, with the newest video footage.
Broadcast live from Studio 1 in TV Tokyo Roppongi!

Hosts: Shoko Nakagawa, Hyadain and Taiiku Okazaki

Get hype.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And here's a far more detailed summary of what we're going to get, courtesy of the official movie website:

Get hype.

Not really seeing what to get hyped about, doesn't seem like they mention anything about the anime :/...

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.

TV Tokyo really needs to stop isolating themselves from the rest of the Earth. This is the third consecutive year (by my count) they've told that "this is the first time last year's movie airs on TV anywhere in the world" lie.

At least them calling "I Choose You!" a blockbuster is justified, as it did make a lot of money.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
TV Tokyo really needs to stop isolating themselves from the rest of the Earth. This is the third consecutive year (by my count) they've told that "this is the first time last year's movie airs on TV anywhere in the world" lie.

At least them calling "I Choose You!" a blockbuster is justified, as it did make a lot of money.

Well, I think that only the dubs were aired on TV, so the original technically hasn't been broadcast on television yet.