• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: Everyone's 3 Hour Special!!

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
What do you expect from marketing? To be more specific would just make it less important.

There'd be no need for specifics. They could've left it at a usual "SPECIAL TV EVENT" kind of marketing blurb.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Did not see this one coming at all.. /Sarcasm.

Well, three hours of my life I honestly don't want to invest. The minute it took to write this is even too much attention.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not really seeing what to get hyped about, doesn't seem like they mention anything about the anime :/...
yeah, I was expecting an upcoming episodes preview

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
There'd be no need for specifics. They could've left it at a usual "SPECIAL TV EVENT" kind of marketing blurb.
If they said that in terms of the airing of M20, it still would be a bit of a lie, because it isn't that special, except for it being the first airing on television in Japan.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I am quite interested to see what everyone's thoughts and reactions of certain scenes will be like.

And here I thought it was a 3 hour special of the anime.

Last edited:

andrewscott48209

I wonder if they'll show a preview of new episodes to come, though I wouldn't hold my breath on it. They seem to be hiding something though.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if they'll show a preview of new episodes to come, though I wouldn't hold my breath on it. They seem to be hiding something though.
Yeah it takes too long. We didnt get a summary for ep SM82 yet. But SM has the trend to wait long to reveal new episode titles.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
heh, I wonder if they'll do it like with ep 44 where we got literally 0 information about it (not even the title) until the preview

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
heh, I wonder if they'll do it like with ep 44 where we got literally 0 information about it (not even the title) until the preview

That's 'cause they were starting an entire arc with that episode and it came right after the anniversary celebration.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That's 'cause they were starting an entire arc with that episode and it came right after the anniversary celebration.
then it could be like ep 74, where we got no titles for 75 on until 3 days before 74 aired when we got 4 new titles

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
"And an extravagant guest Pokémon shows up as well?!"

Zeraora, or are we getting a glimpse of the new Let's Go Pokemon?

i2i

Big Bad Wolf

Probably either Zeraora or Pikachu, I don't think they'll debut the new Pokemon until Let's Go games are out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Most likely Zeraora, unless Lisa's Eevee evolves into Soareon(Flying type Eeveelution)
I don't see the new Pokemon being revealed until August/September otherwise

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Reminder that this is going to be a thing:

The Everyone Watches "I Choose You!" Together on the Eve of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Everyone's Story"'s Premiere Live Commentary

*Scheduled to start at the same time as the world premiere broadcast (around 6:45pm)
*The stream window will use "Twitter Periscope"
*The official Pokémon movie Twitter: @pokemon_movie
*The official TV Tokyo AniTV Twitter: @anitv_PR

Keep your eyes on one of those Twitter accounts for links to the livestream.