• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: M22- Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution (July 16: Supportive screening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The official website has updated:
Remember the adult-only pre-screenings that were announced back in mid June? The Tokyo one was this monday, and it ended up getting a surprise guest appearance by Sachiko Kobayashi herself. The website has a report up.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Yama-chan and Raymond have hijacked Oha Suta, which is currently in the middle of a Pokémon Week!
Raymond plays the pirate trainer that battles Satoshi in the movie!
The two of them will be on Oha Suta tomorrow as well!

Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution premieres tomorrow

Both: Ready... O-ha!
Yama-chan: This is Yama-chan!
Raymond: This is Raymond!
Yama-chan: Right, so today the two of us hijacked Oha Suta!
Raymond: Were you all watching?
Yama-chan: Those of you who were... and those of you who weren't too: Don't worry! We'll be on Oha Suta tomorrow as well!
Raymond: Make sure to check it out!
Yama-chan: Not only that, but Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution finally premieres tomorrow as well!
Raymond: And Yama-chan and Raymond are both in the movie!
Yama-chan: That's right. I play the voice of the mythical Pokémon Mew!
Raymond: And I play a trainer that battles Satoshi!
Yama-chan: So in other words: Make sure to watch both Oha Suta and Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution tomorrow!
Both: Make sure!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution
finally premieres tomorrow, Friday July 12th
We have received a message from Rica Matsumoto, who plays Satoshi!

"This is Rica Matsumoto! Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution is finally going to premiere!"
"Huh? It's Mewtwo! Go! ...I couldn't get it."
"So, the first ever Pokémon movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back, premiered 21 years ago, and when I REALLY think about how Pokémon was loved by you guys for so long, and how this movie is making its return in 3DCG now, I feel really grateful."
"Those of you who have already watched Mewtwo Strikes Back, and those watching it for the first time now: I hope you'll watch Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution on the big screen in a cool theater this hot summer!"

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Heads up, the official website did an unannounced update to the article about Sei Nakashima's artwork at some point, adding two more pieces of art to it.
Check it out, yo

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
The star of the show itself......Mewtwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.