• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Galarian Farfetch'd hasn't been mentioned either.

Yeah there definitely will be more Galar Episodes

To be fair it will be a Go capture and look how fast those happen
Slowpoke doesn't even have a whole episode dedicated to it so Farfetch'd is probably going to be in one of the Galar episodes

I don't think Team Rocket is after Sobble specifically. It seems a bit wierd for them to want Sobble of all Pokemon. I think they're here for something else. We just don't know what yet. There's probably more going on in the episode than the synopsis is letting on.

I hope they aren't, I love them but it's getting frustrating that they're in the episode Ash got Dragonite and Gengar, when Raboot evolved.... I like that they're still being treated like actual characters but I hate that they're being treated like plot devices for captures/evolutions just like with 90% of Mallow's episodes. Riolu is the only Ash capture that didn't have them being involved and I'd really rather it not stay that way.
Plus they really ought to get a new addition to their team, especially on James' behalf. Them getting a Dynamax band is better saved for an episode revolving around them

Sword master zacian

To be fair it will be a Go capture and look how fast those happen
Slowpoke doesn't even have a whole episode dedicated to it so Farfetch'd is probably going to be in one of the Galar episodes

I hope they aren't, I love them but it's getting frustrating that they're in the episode Ash got Dragonite and Gengar, when Raboot evolved.... I like that they're still being treated like actual characters but I hate that they're being treated like plot devices for captures/evolutions just like with 90% of Mallow's episodes. Riolu is the only Ash capture that didn't have them being involved and I'd really rather it not stay that way.
Plus they really ought to get a new addition to their team, especially on James' behalf. Them getting a Dynamax band is better saved for an episode revolving around them
Riolu episode was really a good capture episode except a little bit ending where ash catches it was meh but was a great episode i expected sobble to have same as well But what matters to me here is only ash catch sobble

Red and Blue

I don't think Team Rocket is after Sobble specifically. It seems a bit wierd for them to want Sobble of all Pokemon. I think they're here for something else. We just don't know what yet. There's probably more going on in the episode than the synopsis is letting on.
Well it's a new Pokemon with a potential GMAX form. That could be all the reason the trio need to want to steal it

Sword master zacian

Well it's a new Pokemon with a potential GMAX form. That could be all the reason the trio need to want to steal it
Do tr know it can gigantamax
But tr wants to steal everything even its a crybaby as usual ash protects it and asks and sobble sees ash and pikachu and gets into battle replacing pikachu and blast team rocket
Then ash asks it to come with him and boom capture

Red and Blue

Do tr know it can gigantamax
But tr wants to steal everything even its a crybaby as usual ash protects it and asks and sobble sees ash and pikachu and gets into battle replacing pikachu and blast team rocket
Then ash asks it to come with him and boom capture
Well I'm sure they can find out one way or another. Their Rotom phone could inform them of Inteleon and it's GMAX form

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

When you really think about it, what exactly would Team Rocket be doing in the Galar Region? I doubt Sobble would even be on their radar.

And them going there to specifically capture Pikachu is unlikely as well seeing as I doubt the Rocket Gang would have any way of knowing Ash and Gou are also in Galar.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It's only a matter of time before Ash finally gets a Pokémon worth caring about. Can't wait.

Don't really care that the episode is formulaic. I have a soft spot for these type of episodes so I'm completely fine with it. Somewhat reminds me of Gligar, Snorunt, and Noibat

Sword master zacian

Sobble in this and probalbly grookey in next if not next maybe after it but it will appaear and caught by ash
Grookey and sobble will form great duo
One crybaby other cheeing one

Mythical-Moonlight

It's only a matter of time before Ash finally gets a Pokémon worth caring about. Can't wait.

Hey. I love Sobble too but let's not sleep on Gengar or Riolu (even if I do think the latter's Evolution is a bit too overexposed at this point)

Don't really care that the episode is formulaic. I have a soft spot for these type of episodes so I'm completely fine with it. Somewhat reminds me of Gligar, Snorunt, and Noibat
Same I have a huge soft spot for Timid Pokemon. Especially ones that develop into a more confident Pokemon later. It's part of the reason why I picked Sobble

Mythical-Moonlight

Sobble in this and probalbly grookey in next if not next maybe after it but it will appaear and caught by ash
Grookey and sobble will form great duo
One crybaby other cheeing one
I meant in the sense that Grookey will (probably) be Ash's next capture after Sobble.

I don't think Grookey's debut episode will be shown directly after Sobble's lol

Sword master zacian

Hey. I love Sobble too but let's not sleep on Gengar or Riolu (even if I do think the latter's Evolution is a bit too overexposed at this point)

Same I have a huge soft spot for Timid Pokemon. It's part of the reason why I picked Sobble
Same for me too i picked sobble
Even its latter form is kinda overexposed
It g-max And its g-max move animation is the best out of three(my opinoin)

I meant in the sense that Grookey will (probably) be Ash's next capture after Sobble.

I don't think Grookey's debut episode will be shown directly after Sobble's lol
I meant next galar journey lol

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Same I have a huge soft spot for Timid Pokemon. Especially ones that develop into a more confident Pokemon later. It's part of the reason why I picked Sobble
That's just my bias: I don't like Gengar, Dragonite, or Riolu as Pokémon and I hate that he's getting previous Gen Pokémon that are fan favorites this time around. So I have no interest in anything about them. Sobble will be my savior though.

Mythical-Moonlight

Same for me too i picked sobble
Even its final form is kinda overexposed
It g-max And its g-max move animation is the best out of three

The "overexposed" Pokemon I was talking about was Lucario lol. It's been in the anime in every Gen since it's debut lol

It's not on Charizard's levels of shilling but it's pretty damn close lol. And with Ash now having a Riolu I suspect it'll take most of the spotlight this time around as well?

Don't get me wrong I still love the Lucario line tho

Sword master zacian

The "overexposed" Pokemon I was talking about was Lucario lol. It's been in the anime in every Gen since it's debut lol

It's not on Charizard's levels of shilling but it's pretty damn close lol. And with Ash now having a Riolu I suspect it'll take most of the spotlight this time around as well?
Riolu maybe will take more focus but i guess every ash's first stage pkm will get more focus than the fully evolved ones

Mythical-Moonlight

That's just my bias: I don't like Gengar, Dragonite, or Riolu as Pokémon and I hate that he's getting previous Gen Pokémon that are fan favorites this time around. So I have no interest in anything about them. Sobble will be my savior though.
Actually find it kinda amusing. Especially once Sobble comes in.

Ash has a Team full of Iconic Shillmon... And then there's Sobble lol

It'll be like watching an Average Joe with a bunch of A-List Celebrities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.