• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Isn't go too young to be with sonia go is just 10 and sonia looks like a grown up women

Schoolboy/girl having a crush on someone older than them is a quite common trope. Not saying it'll happen but it's a possibility.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Finally! Sobble looked amazing in the first preview appearance. The only reason I didn't want Ash to capture one is because Intelleon is too similar to Greninja but I don't think I mind that anymore. Sobble has great character development potential. Also, Intelleon might be to Greninja what Corphish is to Kingler, what Dragonite is to Charizard and what all of Ash's regional birds are to each other :rolleyes:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Didn't we have that with Brock and Olivia already.
We've had this with Brock and literally almost every girl he meets

Finally! Sobble looked amazing in the first preview appearance. The only reason I didn't want Ash to capture one is because Intelleon is too similar to Greninja but I don't think I mind that anymore. Sobble has great character development potential. Also, Intelleon might be to Greninja what Corphish is to Kingler, what Dragonite is to Charizard and what all of Ash's regional birds are to each other :rolleyes:
Just give it a different moveset and it'll differentiate itself from Greninja enough.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Spider-Phoenix said:
Maybe it's Go. If he is being played as an opposite for Ash, they might make a gag about Go showing he is aware of what love is and actually falling for Sonia's waifu-ness

I suppose it's possible, I just wouldn't find that scenario to be entertaining or very original either. We've had crush subplots in the past, and after seeing how Serena's crush plot was handled, I don't think I want to see Gou fall in the same pitfall even if it were just for this episode.

game3524

I suppose it's possible, I just wouldn't find that scenario to be entertaining or very original either. We've had crush subplots in the past, and after seeing how Serena's crush plot was handled, I don't think I want to see Gou fall in the same pitfall even if it were just for this episode.

Go's "crush" (or Ash's for that matter) on Sonia would be played for gags. I doubt it would be a serious shipping plot like they did with Serena in XY.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Status
Not open for further replies.