• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
sooner the confusion is over the better I thought gou was confirm and now that image

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well judging by how unpopular Yuradle seems to be [I don't think I've ever known anyone who actually used one on their teams], I can see why the species hasn't gotten much attention in the anime.
Well it’ll likely show up at some point since this series is supposedly trying to showcase every single pkmn that exists at least once since alot of mons that haven’t shown up in years started to show up again, the Gacha is pretty much the biggest example of that.

dman_dustin

I mean to be fair, the producers may not actually care and just keep Sobble, Sobble and then just give Ash a Drizzile/Intelleon anyway.

I mean that's been a trend I've been wanting to happen, as I've said repeatedly its annoying that they can't just have the unevolved mons on people it doesn't matter, but let someone like Ash have the evolved forms.

Keep in mind I'm not saying they both have the same Pokemon at the exact same time, just have Ash capture the evolved versions.

kickachu

Momentai!
I mean to be fair, the producers may not actually care and just keep Sobble, Sobble and then just give Ash a Drizzile/Intelleon anyway.

I mean that's been a trend I've been wanting to happen, as I've said repeatedly its annoying that they can't just have the unevolved mons on people it doesn't matter, but let someone like Ash have the evolved forms.

Keep in mind I'm not saying they both have the same Pokemon at the exact same time, just have Ash capture the evolved versions.
but that boring without the character development and growth

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well judging by how unpopular Yuradle seems to be [I don't think I've ever known anyone who actually used one on their teams], I can see why the species hasn't gotten much attention in the anime.
Is Cradily really unpopular?

The biggest complaint I've heard about it was that it's really hard to raise as a Lileep but once you get past that stage...

I prefer Ash catching more fully evolved old gen mons anyways. Tho for Galar mons I think I still prefer another to be caught that isn’t fully evolved.
Yeah I definitely like that he's catching fully evolved Pokemon. Though I do wish that they gave them more screen-time. I'm also hoping he catches more Galarian Pokemon that aren't just Kanto variants/forms.

dman_dustin

but that boring without the character development and growth

Some Pokemon evolve and some Pokemon don't evolve so I'm not entirely sure I understand.

It's not like Go's Sobble is really going to do anything unless they magically decided "Go should have some permanent members aside from Raboot" which is fine, but weird.

But Ash's hypothetical Drizzile could get some nice screen time evolving into Inteleon.

It's most likely not going to happen but it is Pokemon Journeys, I don't even know what's off limits except Pikachu evolving or Jynx showing up again (and things like that whatever they be).

Durrendal

What is so special about it?
It says something like Go gets Galar Pokémon. (You know, like how they say "getto" after a capture)/ or I guess something like Go is burning with the passion to get some Galar Pokémon, but he can't stop crying. Then it says, infact Messons tears have a component that induces tears.

And there's sobbles head frill thing poking up from beside Go in last panel.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Hopefully this is the last time they pull a bait and switch.

Unfortunately it probably won't be

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Hopefully this is the last time they pull a bait and switch.

Unfortunately it probably won't be
It’s more like I’d prefer it if they didn’t decide to show pics of upcoming captures and mons in future eps and instead mention them by name or keep it a secret by saying like “something”.

Status
Not open for further replies.