• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
While still in the Galar region, Satoshi and Go encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. Messon is very cowardly and quick to cry, and the components of its tears cause Satoshi and Go to be unable to stop crying as well. Not only that, but since Messon turns invisible when it touches water, it appears its own tears make it disappear, so Satoshi and the others lose sight of it. And then the Rocket Gang arrive in the Galar region...

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Sword master zacian

While still in the Galar region, Satoshi and Go encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. Messon is very cowardly and quick to cry, and the components of its tears cause Satoshi and Go to be unable to stop crying as well. Not only that, but since Messon turns invisible when it touches water, it appears its own tears make it disappear, so Satoshi and the others lose sight of it. And then the Rocket Gang arrive in the Galar region...

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
So a typical team rocket helping ash catching a pokemon by doing by trying to steal it
But main point making it super hyped the boy sobble's debut and get caught by ash

Sword master zacian

lol
Riolu is going to be the only capture Ash gets this saga that doesn't involve Team Rocket, isn't it?

I hope Team Rocket get something new here and aren't interfering, James needs something already!
Team rocket chewtle should come back this episode as well please make it happen writer
For james give him cramont but it will be too water types tr this time

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Sounds like the first portion will be more the boys comedically trying to get a grip on Messon’s tears and establishing it as a coward. Second half will be about TR appearing and Messon using its signature crying talents as a way of defeating them. Somewhat standard formulaic capture I feel...hm...I think I would have preferred something more Hibunny-esque. I feel like the writers are leaning too far back into their old habits since TR were used as development/capture/evolution-catalyst a fair amount already? Surely they can introduce some rivals or other antagonists of importance?

Then again they could just be going to Galar for their own reasons like getting a Dynamax band or getting new ‘mon.

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Team Rocket tries to take Sobble, Ash saves it, then it accepts his offer to join his team.

Seems pretty straightforward
I don't think Team Rocket is after Sobble specifically. It seems a bit wierd for them to want Sobble of all Pokemon. I think they're here for something else. We just don't know what yet. There's probably more going on in the episode than the synopsis is letting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.