• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Or maybe, just maybe ash can get sobble too and we should wait and have patience before crying more than sobble does?
This.

Sure, this does looks like episode 10 preview where Ash extends his hands towards Dragonair, but this could also be a different situation and Go extending his hand and Sobble's eyes in the next scene could be 2 different scenes.

Logically speaking, if Go gets Sobble, it will be shafted very much.

Also, does Riolu knows double team?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Lol oh please, why because he likes to battle. They can literally do that with a Jigglypuff if they wanted to and it would be the same story.

Ash doesn't need another fighting type, he literally just got one, ugh he and Go better trade if this happens.

No other fighting type Ash ever gets will ever compare to Lucario let's be real honest, he is THE fighting type pokemon in everyone's eyes and has Charizard levels of popularity. Anyone else is going to get relegated to barely appearing like they do whenever Ash doubles up on types, one always gets left behind and it's clearly not going to be Lucario.

Yes it's ENTIRE lore as a Pokémon is based on battling and retirement from battling. Those arguments make no freaking sense. For a jigglypuff they would have to make a new personality. G. Farfetch'd entire personality is based on battling. It makes perfect sense for Ash to get it. We have had type overlaps in the past, get over yourself. No need to compare lucario and SIRFETCH'D.

Nikinini

I'm happy it's Ash-Farfetch'd and Go-Sobble, I was hoping this would happen.

Ash has caught at least one starter every series. I don't dislike Sobble or any Galar starter, and they all have alot of potential with Ash, but I want more unexpected captures and diverse teams this series, not for Ash to get the kind pokemon he has gotten everytime for the past 20 years. I hope Go gets Grookey too.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yeah I know but the line is supposed to be rare (fossil mon)...

fossils kind of stopped being rare a long time ago.

I mean heck look at how they portrayed Aerodactyl back in gen 1, and then you have trevor using one in the kalos league like it's no big deal.

The Trio will get Morpeko

thought the same thing because it's hanging around their trashed balloon in the preview.

Haven't seen the preview... But I'm sure Ash won't capture mons in 2 consecutive episodes (this is not OS)...
It happened in XY too. Fletchling and Froakie.

Lol oh please, why because he likes to battle. They can literally do that with a Jigglypuff if they wanted to and it would be the same story.

Ash doesn't need another fighting type, he literally just got one, ugh he and Go better trade if this happens.

No other fighting type Ash ever gets will ever compare to Lucario let's be real honest, he is THE fighting type pokemon in everyone's eyes and has Charizard levels of popularity. Anyone else is going to get relegated to barely appearing like they do whenever Ash doubles up on types, one always gets left behind and it's clearly not going to be Lucario.
Not really. THE fighting type will always be the Machop line since for some reason most Fighting type experts use them. Besides overexposure doesn't mean a better Pokemon. Nearly all fighting type Pokemon can kick Lucario's butt.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You guys are really jumping into conclusions like idiots. Like fking chill out. This is the Eevee situation all over again. And how about we get the second preview next week/get ep 28 next week instead of making stupid assumptions. If Go gets Sobble in the end then that’s that. Although it’ll take alot for that to be made up.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
fossils kind of stopped being rare a long time ago.

I mean heck look at how they portrayed Aerodactyl back in gen 1, and then you have trevor using one in the kalos league like it's no big deal.

thought the same thing because it's hanging around their trashed balloon in the preview.

I see... Well, Trevor is an anomaly... He also got his own ME while Ash and Tierno didn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.