• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 12th: PM2019 028 - Messon Sobs For What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Kinda lame that Go gets Cinderace by doing absolutely nothing like the old Luigi doing nothing in mario party meme. Tho on the bright side, being a Cinderace may bring back good old Scorbunny on the inside instead of continuing to have the disinterested edgy thing, that can go to Drizzile now :v

Tuxedo Gou: *Obtains Cinderace, Inteleon, and Rillaboom* "Looks like my Work here is done!"

Sailor Ash: "But you didn't do anything!"

Tuxedo Gou: *Flashes his cape away*

Lmao

All jokes aside I'm quite curious If my theory is correct about Sobble being Gou's Starter replacement since it seems like Raboot is evolving soon. I wonder if they will still let Cinderace be Gou's walking Pokemon? And and then after Sobble evolves, then maybe Grookey will take it's place (and evolve as well)

(And then Gou can take all 3 of them to the Isle of Armor for obvious reasons)

That would honestly be a brilliant way to showcase all 3 Galar Starter lines without having to see any of them getting overshadowed by the other

Of course this could be just my wishful thinking here <\3

I most certainly have no idea what to expect from this show at this point

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeeeeeeeeeeah, I don't think they will really make Ash's Lucario a jobber. It won't be a Torterra, that's for sure.
I was being sarcastic on that :d , that still reminds me, Torterra needs to return for redemption :v

PsychoLogical

All jokes aside I'm quite curious If my theory is correct about Sobble being Gou's Starter replacement since it seems like Raboot is evolving soon. I wonder if they will still let Cinderace be Gou's walking Pokemon? And and then after Sobble evolves, then maybe Grookey will take it's place (and evolve as well)

(And then Gou can take all 3 of them to the Isle of Armor for obvious reasons)

That would honestly be a brilliant way to showcase all 3 Galar Starter lines without having to see any of them getting overshadowed by the other
Tbh... I'm actually fine with that. Would still like it if Grookey can still go to Ash tho (what's with the writers and giving Ash monkeys anyways). If not then alright then. But then there's still one thing I want to know, what do they give Ash instead if that happens? He's still basically the main focus in the anime despite sharing protagonist status with Go.

tsunamimijumaru

I was talking about other people who are fans of Chespin.

We first need to know the reason.

Come to think of it what happened to this part from the scan: "It's on the verge of crying after being frightened by something! Will battling be completely impossible for it?!" Thanks for bringing this up.

Just trying to hold on to as much faith as i possibly can. Sobble needs to go into the right hands man

PsychoLogical

Poor Gengar seems to be the designated jobber so far.

It is early though! Goodra was a beast early on and look what happened to him.
At least one will be staying infinitely longer with Ash while the other didn’t even last at least 20 eps which then came back to be a jobber and then left again. On the list of Ash’s most forgettable captures and one of the most pointless. And I like how Gengar loses one battle and did nothing and everyone goes “JOBBER”, “TORTERRAAAA”

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

Too early to know who our ace is and who the jobber is. All of Ash's Pokemon seem to be fairing pretty well from what I can tell. Farfetch'd worries me due to the species being pretty weak but, this being the anime, game stats don't apply unless it's a baby or Magikarp.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Everyone talking likes it destined for Sobble to get jack done should Go become its trainer... why exactly? This is only gonna be episode 28, more than ample time for Go to grow as a trainer and a character.

Because everyone of his pokemon has done jack so far lol?? Every pokemon besides Golurk has been like 1 hit ko'd in every battle he has participated, and his one pokemon Raboot which has received any development so far still hasn't done anything but stand there in most episodes.

aipomadvanceshipper

Because everyone of his pokemon has done jack so far lol?? Every pokemon besides Golurk has been like 1 hit ko'd in every battle he has participated, and his one pokemon Raboot which has received any development so far still hasn't done anything but stand there in most episodes.
Go is the app Pokémon go and ash’s costar so of course things might slightly more easier for him
Go cathing all these Pokémon are good for advertising them. It’s just boring because it’s very easy.bwhat I like though is when go does battle he doesn’t always win like his catches that’s displaying that if he wants to be a battler he’ll actually have to train but he’s a collector
Go is single handily filling up cerise’s lab

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Everyone talking likes it destined for Sobble to get jack done should Go become its trainer... why exactly? This is only gonna be episode 28, more than ample time for Go to grow as a trainer and a character.

And people are needlessly defending him like usual even though there's evidence that his captures do jack lol
His Pokemon are just background filler with the occasional exception of Scyther, Sobble deserves better than that

I'm all for a companion owning more than own starter, but it should be somebody who'd you know... actually freaking use it! Like Dawn, May, or even Serena would

PsychoLogical

Like usual, people just won't stfu for once regarding this bullcrap. And if Go gets Sobble so fking what??? You need the hanging rope or something??? At least properly judge after ep 28 airs and a few eps have passed. People really be going full 4chan right now. Christ sake.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Like usual, people just won't stfu for once regarding this bullcrap. And if Go gets Sobble so fking what??? You need the hanging rope or something??? At least properly judge after ep 28 airs and a few eps have passed. People really be going full 4chan right now. Christ sake.

Have you actually been watching the show to see how little Goh's captures do? It's no surprise why people are against the idea..

PsychoLogical

Have you actually been watching the show to see how little Goh's captures do? It's no surprise why people are against the idea..
I watched the new series since Day 1 FYI. And I already know that. All of his captures except Raboot have been getting the boot with them doing nothing. HOWEVER, Sobble's a current gen mon and a starter so it doesn't take a second thought to know that it's likely that Sobble will likely be on Go's main team rather than sit at the lab doing nothing. The bigger worry should be the potential Mudkip and Chespin scenario, not the potential dump at the lab which are two different things.

PsychoLogical

While Sobble could do well under Go they did kind of bait people with Sobble going to Ash. It's understandable that some fans are upset
That's really the only thing people should actually be upset about. The salt wouldn't be as bad if scans weren't constantly hinting that Sobble may be going to Ash instead of it being a red herring situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.