1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

July 14th: SM130 - Mao and Suiren! A Fully Powered Battle of Friendship!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanto

Hanto Water Addiction

They clearly gonna reverse the type advantage triangle and make Kiawe > Lana > Mallow.
    Shaymin go to the Sky Form during the league match is very deus ex machina

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

That 'leak' was clearly fake, it claims the jackal has a Galar form yet you see the jackal in clips clear as day perfectly normal!
    Could Torracat evolve? Sure, I hope he does.... but I doubt Eevee's turning into anything other than Vaporeon. It loves water... why would it become a Ground type of all things? If we see the Galar Eeveelution during this saga, it'll be with whoever's introducing Galar to Ash(Like Sonia or Magnolia back at Kanto, makes more sense Oak knows Magnolia given their ages rather than somebody in Alola happening to know her)

Cause Ilima's Eevee is most certainly staying as is, and it don't make sense for Lana's to become anything other than Vaporeon. Soph, Lillie, and Mallow can catch something outside their specialties but Lana and Kiawe are pretty much glued to that due to their goals and lifestyle

Also, wouldn't it make more sense for Torracat to evolve kicking the worst Professor's ass rather than Kiawe's Charizard? It doesn't even look like Ash is going to battle Kiawe unfortunately :/

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  3. _AISP

_AISP Insect/Pokemon lover

So things are getting real now or what?

4. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

If this is an episode focused on Nagisa and/or Shaymin's development, then I hardly see why it would be considered filler. That said, I really just want Nagisa to evolve into Showers already since it seems so inevitable, so I hope that happens here somehow.

5. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

For me it's quite obvious Lana will win. Mallow isn't quite the battler type.

Leonhart likes this.
  6. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

I love how the users just come in and speculate without any information other than the title. With Mallow and Lana, it can be about anything between the two. But you guys assume this is a battle right off the bat. I'll wait until we get a summary, then we can discern what is happening here.

Jangobadass likes this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

Well given that this is a speculation thread, I don't really see the issue? The thought of them possibly battling isn't that far-fetched, although I think it's also possible that this might just be an episode that focuses on their individual battles in the tournament. Either scenario works.

Emelie, RLC and pancakemonster like this.
  8. Rock Captain 99

Rock Captain 99 Sword and Shield

It's not just 'the title'. It's because League has started and if you get 2 names in the title during the league season, the two names battling each other would be the first thing to come in anyone's mind. Sure, it could be something else too. After all, it's the speculation thread and you are free to speculate what you think will happen in this episode!

Emelie, Jangobadass and RLC like this.
  9. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper Of The Gates Ambitious

I'd be fine with this outcome, though also confused as to when Lana and Kiawe would face off since Ash should have the majority of the battles.

10. RedR

RedR Well-Known Member

I hope Mallow wins so it can further confirm that Geno is in Smash Ultimate as a DLC character.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  11. Even if this episode focuses on Mallow and Lana, they could show other battles.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  12. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

I don't think that'll happen given as far as we know, there are no Gracidea flowers nearby.

13. Stone Dragon

Stone Dragon Well-Known Member

I actually dont know if the community also thinks all the kid advance because it's a saver play from the creators (maybe even obvious) and then they can have their direct one vs one battles, I would prefer if they dont team up, but face each other because they are in a tournament.

Kinda like some of you assume. Mallow vs Lana and one goes. Not all 6 to the top16, but just 5. Or maybe 4? If Mamane for exaple is beat by Guzma, then it would also be kinda cool imo and he seems like a bigger threat if he is responsible for the loss of a group member.

btw: in one of the previews we saw Lana and Mallow teaming up (i assume) Maybe it's no a VS, but just the perspective of how both of them are doing, while we only see A LITTLE of the other characters? A focus episode.
    [​IMG]

14. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Doesn't Pokefan come out this week? We could get the summary from there along with more episode titles

mehmeh1 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  15. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

Mallow vs Suiren or the 2nd part of the BR or Mallow and Lana have battles against Faba or someone else, hope a summary is revealed soon!

16. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

Hey wait a minute there. Where’s the merit for this coming from? Mallow’s fought against TR and other UBs a good amount, and she did very well against Misty’s Psyduck for her first official battle. Just because she doesn’t battle as much as Lana doesn’t mean she’s not as good.

And if we are talking from pure writing perspective, Mallow not only has the type advantage, but she also has a Mythical on her side, and a Z-Move that has yet to be perfected that could lead to her clutch victory.

But yea we still don’t even know if they are battling.

17. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Where's the KISS concert at?"

Oh, please. Mallow's screwed. Lana has the power of an adorable Eevee and a fully evolved starter backing her up.

Unless Mallow's Shaymin isn't a fragile little bouquet of flowers, or she uses a Gracidea.

RLC, Emelie, mehmeh1 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Ignition

Ignition Buttwitch needs more appreciation

It’s almost as if this is a speculation thread and that this is happening in the middle of a League.

19. Decidueye23

Decidueye23 Well-Known Member

Just wait and see shaymin seed flare the crap out of lana's mons. Its gonna use seed flare and synthesis and make Mallow the winner of the league lol.

20. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

Probably, although I expect that the other battles would be quick skirmishes that only last a few seconds. I just really hope that this won't end up being similar to that Kibago episode from the Isshu League, because it sounds like something that the SM writers would come up with just to stall for time.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.