• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 14th: SM130 - Mao and Suiren! A Fully Powered Battle of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Is this the first league we dont have many titles from?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Full title, summary and staff list:

The knockout round of the Alola Pokémon league, an assembly of skilled Pokémon Trainers, has begun. The first match in the first stage is Satoshi VS Sauboh. How will Satoshi deal with Sauboh's sneaky tricks? The second match is a clash between Ilima and Guzma, and the third is Hau VS Principal Okido. And then, in the fourth match, a fierce battle between Mao and Suiren that transcends friendship begins.

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 山﨑玲愛 (Reina Yamazaki)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yay! Guzma will eviscerate Ilima! Though disappointed ash is fighting FABA instead of kiawe (even my phone autocorrected kiawe to loser), F for kiawe

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Oh good, Ilima is 100% confirmed not to be the guy to beat Satoshi.
That or Ilima beats Guzma, but let's be fair here... Ilima will not beat Guzma. That would be the biggest, dumbest slap in the face in the history of history.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I have a feeling there’s some general animosity towards Illima here lol

I figured that picture with Illima, Hau, Gladion, & Guzma wasn’t confirmation of Ash’s opponents.

So confirmed Top 16 participants:
Ash
Faba
Hau
Principal Oak
Guzma
Illima
Lana
Mallow

I’d assume Kiawe, Sophocles, & Gladion will make it. 5 more slots. If Twinkle Tackle isn’t showcased in the previous episode, I expect Mina to make it. Same for Acerola and Never Ending Nightmare. Maybe one of Jessie or James. Plumeria as well. And I think the Mudbray kid (forgot his name) wasn’t confirmed to be Top 16?

Red and Blue

I figured that picture with Illima, Hau, Gladion, & Guzma wasn’t confirmation of Ash’s opponents.

Ash
Faba
Hau
Principal Oak
Guzma
Illima
Lana
Mallow

I’d assume Kiawe, Sophocles, & Gladion will make it. 5 more slots. If Twinkle Tackle isn’t showcased in the previous episode, I expect Mina to make it. Same for Acerola and Never Ending Nightmare. Maybe one of Jessie or James. Plumeria as well. And I think the Mudbray kid (forgot his name) wasn’t confirmed to be Top 16?
Jessie, James and Mina are confirmed to be in the top 16 as well

Master Pikachu 11

Ash
Faba
Hau
Principal Oak
Guzma
Illima
Lana
Mallow

Add Sophocles, Mina, Jessie and James to the list as they all make it

Status
Not open for further replies.