• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 15th: PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Lorde's still around?!

That's a user I haven't heard from in ages lmao
Yeah, a few of us guessed who.

Tbf, they're not exactly advertising their presensce like Scott and are mostly amicable.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I don't understand why you added that, when Iris had the same kind of character already shown in BW. We've known she isn't tech-savvy since always
We need that walking salad back so him and Go can have a nerd off, while Iris/Satoshi go vine-swinging.

(Always liked how Iris was more nature-orientated and Dent technology-based...speaking of which isn't Scarlet/Violet essentially doing something similar with past/present...? BW-remakes incoming? Or better yet BW3?)
tumblr_inline_n9nndoGrmt1re81za.jpg

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I don't understand why you added that, when Iris had the same kind of character already shown in BW. We've known she isn't tech-savvy since always
I love BW, just as much as I love the fact that they included the detail of Iris not being tech-savvy, in an artwork.

I said they are making up for BW, because BW came after DP and AG, two series which properly developed their female lead and gave them full teams. I always felt like there was a lot more that could have been done well with Iris, such as her beating Drayden, having a full team, participating in the league, etc.

So, seeing all this progress for a returning companion is how I envision the anime to be. Returning them as accomplished characters.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
FWVdgeJXwAApMTQ

There's a new merchandise set of acryllic stands coming out in October which pretty much confirms the semifinalists (Ash, Leon, Cynthia, Diantha)
Well I'll be damned.

I was expecting Lance to win but I'm actually very happy for Diantha since I like her more!

Shame she's going up against Leon next.

I'd be more interested if she was battling Cynthia

Status
Not open for further replies.