• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 15th: PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
The battle begins. Cynthia easily takes down 2 of Iris's Pokemon (Dragonite and Excradrill/Goodra I assume) Iris calls Haxorus out. Haxorus takes 1 or 2 of Cynthia's Pokemon (Milotic, Roserade, Gastrodon, Glaceon any of them).
Battle is down to Haxorus VS Garchomp.
At first Garchomp has the upper hand on Haxorus but Haxorus unleashes its hidden potential and gives Garchomp a run for her money. Cynthia is forced to use Mega Evolution on Garchomp. Mega Garchomp defeats Haxorus.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
Maybe Cynthia will push her into a corner?
More than likely. Cynthia winning is expected but I guess they just would like us to believe or be open to Iris winning this as well. I’m not sure how I feel about it but ngl Cynthia being defeated would be pretty interesting. Haxorus must be on steroids to take on that many opponents.

Lance is identified as a Dragon Tamer so not sure why they went for her (possibly) defeating Cynthia when he was right there.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The battle begins. Cynthia easily takes down 2 of Iris's Pokemon (Dragonite and Excradrill/Goodra I assume) Iris calls Haxorus out. Haxorus takes 1 or 2 of Cynthia's Pokemon (Milotic, Roserade, Gastrodon, Glaceon any of them).
Battle is down to Haxorus VS Garchomp.
At first Garchomp has the upper hand on Haxorus but Haxorus unleashes its hidden potential and gives Garchomp a run for her money. Cynthia is forced to use Mega Evolution on Garchomp. Mega Garchomp defeats Haxorus.
Will go like this 100%
More than likely. Cynthia winning is expected but I guess they just would like us to believe or be open to Iris winning this as well. I’m not sure how I feel about it but ngl Cynthia being defeated would be pretty interesting. Haxorus must be on steroids to take on that many opponents
Honestly, I wouldn't really mind that. Give Iris the fame she deserves

Kuzehiko

I'd honestly find it weird if Cynthia doesn't end up using Glaceon taking into account that it has type advantage against Iris's Pokemon. I hope she uses it.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
Man Iris can’t catch a break. She got hate because she beat Ash in a tournament, got a pseudo before him and now blocking his hinted at and highly anticipated match. Still expecting she loses though but imagine

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Man Iris can’t catch a break. She got hate because she beat Ash in a tournament, got a pseudo before him and now blocking his hinted at and highly anticipated match. Still expecting she loses though but imagine
I would be okay with Iris winning tbh. I do not mind. Tho you would get Iris vs Ash 2.0.

SkyBlaze9125

Not sure where the Ash v #3, #2, #1 theory came from. It sound right but sound kinda illogical at the same time.

still I’m do think Leon, Diantha, Cynthia, and Ash are gonna reach semi!

but hey if Iris win! Great. And if she manage to knock out 2 of Cynthia Pokémon? Awesome!

at least, Iris get an entire 23-25 min episode to focus on her match. And the title obviouslt put Iris in the center Unlike Alain.

so i expected a good battle.

Belowski

Not sure where the Ash v #3, #2, #1 theory came from. It sound right but sound kinda illogical at the same time.

still I’m do think Leon, Diantha, Cynthia, and Ash are gonna reach semi!

but hey if Iris win! Great. And if she manage to knock out 2 of Cynthia Pokémon? Awesome!

at least, Iris get an entire 23-25 min episode to focus on her match. And the title obviouslt put Iris in the center Unlike Alain.

so i expected a good battle.
He's up against Steven, rank 3 in the first round

Cynthia is rank 2, and she's also on his side of the bracket, so if she beats Iris, Ash battles her next

And of course, the man, the myth, the legend, Leon, is rank 1 and is at the end of Ash's bracket

Kuzehiko

Oh right
Given the fact that the battle will last the entire episode it's likely that both Iris and Cynthia will have 2 of her Pokemon taken out. Haxorus and Garchomp will be the last Pokemon standing.

Excadrill sweeps Cynthia then sweeps Ash (who has Pikachu, Mega Lucario, and Ash-Greninja) and then Leon and then beats Alain’s MCX for good measure

Eevee903

You are awesome!
If the brackets weren't so clear cut, and they could swap things around going into the semi's, then i'd be abit more onboard with Iris potentially winning this, since they could put her against Leon instead.

But that isn't the case.
I hate it. It is painfully obvious. I wish I was wrong though and that Iris would win.

SkyBlaze9125

He's up against Steven, rank 3 in the first round

Cynthia is rank 2, and she's also on his side of the bracket, so if she beats Iris, Ash battles her next

And of course, the man, the myth, the legend, Leon, is rank 1 and is at the end of Ash's bracket
you didn’t really need to explain it. anway I hate this theory because it literally stated that the Master Tournament is a stepping stone or ladder to Leon. 3, 2, 1. Ash basically climbing up the rank! So in the end, anyone from Rank 4-7 don’t really matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.