• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 15th: PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yxuro

I can't wait for this fight, seeing Miss Cynthia in a 3vs3 fight makes me very excited. I hope Iris will still do well and I can't wait to know what will be the 3rd pokemon of Cynthia and the 2 of Iris.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Iris has nothing to lose. No proof required to win each battle how strong one became, after all. The victor will be Cynthia 99%.
100% accurate Cynthia is winning this.
Iris loses comfortably.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
It’s like people are trying to convince themself that Cynthia is winning. Guys the episode is already written can we discuss something else.

Like, why does the animation look so much better here than the other battles so far. Even the second match.

Compare Haxorus’s Dragon Pulse to Gyarados and HUGE difference.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Where in the world is the other threads? Wouldn’t it be easier to update the original thread instead of going through the trouble of deleting the other ones? Or do people actually like doing double the work?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Iris winning from Cynthia would be major development in Iris' goal.

From an in-universe point of view, however, Cynthia has more chance of winning. Though never say never. That would be a major plot twist and would be actual impressive.

This is the battle I look forward the most, even if Iris doesnt win. I just hope the Elder of Dragon Village watches Iris vs Cynthia.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
I already stated several times that I expect a comfortable win for Cynthia. I think what this episode can and should do for Iris’ character is to show her road to the champion title. There’s too much of a difference between the Iris we saw the last time and the JN Iris, and the gap needs to be filled with flashbacks

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder who is Cynthia's third Pokémon. With her being called a "Dragon Master", I wonder if we'll be seeing Kommo-o as well. This is would be weird though.

Lance is a Dragon Master and will be using two dragon types and a water type snake.

Cynthia is a "Dragon Master" and could be using two dragon types and a water type snake.

Ash vs Cynthia isn’t going to be as interesting as people think lol
I hope Ash loses. It makes sense for Ash to loose to Cynthia or Leon.
Then again winning the whole thing might get him out of the show…

Status
Not open for further replies.