• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 15th: PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
G-Max Gengar did beat someone but that was against another G-Max Pokemon lol

(And Goh's inevitable G-Max Cinderace is probably gonna somehow defeat Regigigas)
I think Leon will G-max his Charizard vs Diantha's Mega Garderovoir and win.

I think Leon vs Diantha will be much more a close Match than vs Alain.

Unless they want to hype Leon's 2nd strongest as well (Dragapult?).

I would love Leon to have and use Mr. Rime which will clean Aurorus double-screens.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Really hoping it's Dragapult, it's such a badass pseudo that had zero focus throughout all of Journeys.
Dragapult in general is treated so weird. Dragonite and Goodra are quite present in the anime, Hydreigon gave BW1 players ptsd while all others have their own gimmick.

Dragapult is in Leon’s team, but is nothing more than a mere member. Wish they made it the ace of Raihan and gave it a G-Max instead of Duraludon.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Dragapult in general is treated so weird. Dragonite and Goodra are quite present in the anime, Hydreigon gave BW1 players ptsd while all others have their own gimmick.

Dragapult is in Leon’s team, but is nothing more than a mere member. Wish they made it the ace of Raihan and gave it a G-Max instead of Duraludon.
We still saw more from it than other Leon Team members besides Charizard and recenty Rillaboom.

DayQuil95

Could easily be Leon's ace too, but nah, Charizard is the way.

The writers knowing they botched that series entirely... is both commendable and pathetic
Cool now lets see em do it for the Kalos League and SM

Trollface98

Hope Iris gets to use dynamax here
Preferably Haxorus so Megachomp gets to shred a large dragon which would look really cool

ImBeVillain

No more six members
The cameos for Iris that I'm expecting:
  • Georgia
  • Cilan
  • Drayden
  • Dragon Village
  • Alder
Cameos on Cynthia's end:
  • Paul
  • Barry
  • Rowan