• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 16th: PM2019 073 - Commander Pikachu! Head Forth, Tairetsu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Any guesses on what other Pokémon will appear in this episode that could be potential captures for Goh?

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
I could really see Eiscue be a recurring Pokémon. It has the energy lol.

I wouldn’t read too much into the preview though. In the Absol episode preview, it’s ash who first says they have to protect Absol.

that said, please please please Eiscue for ash
Oh god I remember that. That episode should have been an Ash episode, and Ash should have gotten Absol, but nope Ash was made to look like a chump so Goh could be mister amazing again, and get his COTD

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh god I remember that. That episode should have been an Ash episode, and Ash should have gotten Absol, but nope Ash was made to look like a chump so Goh could be mister amazing again, and get his COTD
It's the final battle between Ash and Leon. We're almost halfway through the episode.

Ash finally brings G-Max Zard to its kne-

WHEN SUDDENLY ETERNATUS APPEARS IN THE SKY AND WRECKS HAVOC

Goh: Uh-oh, guess I have to do something here. *rides his Aerodactyl to the skies*

RafaSceptile

It's the final battle between Ash and Leon. We're almost halfway through the episode.

Goh: Uh-oh, guess I have to do something here. *rides his Aerodactyl to the skies*
With Goh saving the world, Ash finally beats Leon, but when Ash is going to get the trophy of the winner, he says that Goh deserves it more by how he saved the world, making Goh the strongest trainer in the world.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
They work together unless the battles are 1vs1, so yes, it is a team
U saw them working together in this series? Cuz I didnt. Barely even seen. 2 of them together at the same time
And I mean on screen, and not imaginations off screen

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Official definition of "team":
"
A team is a group of individuals (human or non-human) working together to achieve their goal. ... Teams normally have members with complementary skills and generate synergy through a coordinated effort which allows each member to maximize their strengths and minimize their weaknesses."

Working together.... ? LOL his current Pokemon do not match this definition..
Playing semantics rather than actually arguing.

U.N. Owen

I am not arguing, I agreed with his comment. The one trying to argue is u
The claim made was that the team was unorthodox. Your claim is that this is not a team because it does not follow the standard definition which is a heuristic and not an authority on the subject matter.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The claim made was that the team was unorthodox. Your claim is that this is not a team because it does not follow the standard definition which is a heuristic and not an authority on the subject matter.
He aaid that he didnt like Ashs team. I further extended it and said that imo its not even a team, thats how bad it is.
So where is the argument here? Why start a conflict? Ur going to my ignore list

U.N. Owen

He aaid that he didnt like Ashs team. I further extended it and said that imo its not even a team, thats how bad it is.
So where is the argument here? Why start a conflict? Ur going to my ignore list
Your argument was the claim that it is not a team. My argument is that Wikipedia isn’t an authority but rather a heuristic. You made the claim which is subject to scrutiny. The “it’s just an opinion” defense doesn’t hold up. You are entitled to your opinions. You are not entitled to your own reality.

Last edited:

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything

It's scary and sad how much of a possibility that is

Status
Not open for further replies.