• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 16th: PM2019 073 - Commander Pikachu! Head Forth, Tairetsu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The people who didn’t want Ash catching anymore Fighting-types are sweating bullets

Falinks is an awesome Pokémon. Give it to Ash just for the lulz.
Eh you know what, screw it, give it to him, I wanna see those five midgets running around and following orders like no one’s business.

nuzamaki90

Oh and side note, haven’t checked the website yet; was the music section with the summary this time or was it still nowhere to be found?

ShadowForce720

In all honesty while it’s not confirmed to be the case and I know some people would hate it if Ash’s caught Falinks here so to it being another Fighting type and a pure one at that.

However looking at the episode title I wouldn’t be that surprised if this does turn out to be a capture episode for Ash.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It'd be funny if Ash gets it.

She might not be serious about overcoming Bea in the PWC but definetely putting extra effort to take that gym for himself!

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Falinks in the Current Version of the Opening is here. So its clear this episode will air with the Current Version of "1 2 3" and since we don't have an announcement of a New Version yet, it's unlikely we will get a new version in Tomorrow's Episode. Episode 72 just seems like a weird episode to put a New Version of the Opening in since it just is typical TRio & Twerps Filler. So I guess the rumor might be wrong.

johno1995

I honestly wouldn't mind Falinks with Ash.

Looking past 'typing', they would obviously function uniquely and give Ash a new challenge in raising a "squad" altogether.

To argue against the "it's just another Fighting type" debate, Falinks has access to moves like Poison Jab, Smart Strike, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, and Iron Head to differentiate it from his other Fighting-types... outside of it also functioning, looking and acting vastly different from Farfetch'd and Lucario.

Then again I'm also saying this as a big fan of Falinks... I don't think it's particularly likely that it'll join Ash's team, but I do see some merit in it and think it'd be a unique and really fun pick!

Either way it goes--I'm just excited to see it fully animated and interacting with the cast, even if it's just a POTD or a Goh capture!

STICKTOPIA

Yea because it’s not like other Pokémon like gengar need some serious focus. If pikachu is going to get attention like this then at least make it go back to all those PWC battles…. Goodness gengar hasn’t done anything major since Visquez. And please I don’t want ash catching falinks he already has 2 fighting types that barely gets action nowadays

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'd take Falinks over Kubfu every day of the week. Urshifu would be way too similar to (Mega-)Lucario in fighting-style.

Lucario: the martial artist.
Sirfetch'd: a white knight.
Falinks: LEGION OF DOOM.

As @johno1995 said, it has a lot of coverage options and I'd love to see it focusing on the team-up moves. Bend the rules a bit and suddenly Beat Up, Revenge, Helping Hand, Retaliate. Also, No Retreat is awesome.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Another Pikachu episode... *sigh*
At least a Galar Pokemon is debuting as focus this time and not a random Prize mon. Would have been cool if it had debuted under Bea instead of a likely filler though, hopefully Team Rocket are around so we can see it in action

Status
Not open for further replies.