• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 18: Movie 18-The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa (Sep 10: Cafe Update and Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Yeah this movie looks good and I like Hoopa's personality based on what I've seen so far. But does anyone else think it's stupid that we still haven't gotten a U.S. airdate?

It will come eventually. I like the sound of this movie but I am worried that the amount of legendary pokemon might overcrowd the movie like in the games. Just have to wait and see.

Perfect Zygarde

It will come eventually. I like the sound of this movie but I am worried that the amount of legendary pokemon might overcrowd the movie like in the games. Just have to wait and see.

I just think that by now they should actually have a release date to give us considering that the year is almost over.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just think that by now they should actually have a release date to give us considering that the year is almost over.

There's three and a half months left of 2015: They'll likely announce the date soon. Even having missed half of the film though, I plan on simply waiting for the Japanese DVD.

Navin

MALDREAD
Lovely...I hope this doesn't encourage them to continue to make films loaded with legendaries while Ash runs around in a boring plotline.

At least I'm hoping next year's Zygarde movie somehow ends up being the climax to the Team Flare arc.

NightShadow

Sorry if this is a dead thread, but does anyone have a good link to watch the dub version online? I found one, but I think it's the edited one with a bunch of scenes cut out from it (Only one hour and six minutes) I found another one that appears to be the full movie (One hour, eighteen minutes) but the quality is horrible.

inkaybee

At least I'm hoping next year's Zygarde movie somehow ends up being the climax to the Team Flare arc.

it seems likely now that Volcanion will be the focus of the new movie, so it could very well be that Zygarde is more prominently focused during the Team Flare arc.

KKS-Lapras

it seems likely now that Volcanion will be the focus of the new movie, so it could very well be that Zygarde is more prominently focused during the Team Flare arc.

Yes, Zygarde's role is now more shrouded in mystery. They may deviate from what they show with Zygarde in the Anime completely and have Team Flare not involved in this movie at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.