• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 18: Movie 18-The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa (Sep 10: Cafe Update and Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtFenix

I still think that OR/AS will be irrelevant next year if a new game(s) is released. Volcanion or Hoopa might get new formes or Mega Evolutions exclusive to said new game, in which case this movie would be better off showcasing them in my opinion.
How? Those are some event exclusive pokemon while Groudon and Kyugre are on the box covers for both original Gen III games and ORAS!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
After seeing this, I'm wondering if Hoopa might be next years movie star. Before anyone says it's a Mega, who would give a MegaEvolution the Magician ability? I know it's still early to think about this but after this whole ongoing ORAS demo leak fiasco, Hoopa's "form" might be showcased in an upcoming film.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I could totally see Hoopa's new form starring in Movie 18 given that Hoopa needs to make its debut anyway. Tbh, I'd love for Mega Latios and Latias to have supporting roles as well.

diakyu

I can see Hoopa easily. And it won't be hard to link it some other legendaries together since Hoopa warps legendaries around like it's his day job.

JD

Hoopa probably ends up warping Kyogre and Groudon to Kalos somehow and the two of them fight..then Lati@s come in to help calm them down that's what I'm guessing at least.

Lorde

Hoopa probably ends up warping Kyogre and Groudon to Kalos somehow and the two of them fight..then Lati@s come in to help calm them down that's what I'm guessing at least.

I like that scenario aside from the Kyogre/Groudon thing; I simply don't see why they should appear here when they apparently have a role in Act 2 already.

JD

I like that scenario aside from the Kyogre/Groudon thing; I simply don't see why they should appear here when they apparently have a role in Act 2 already.

They're appearing in Act II? I thought it was just Rayquaza, I don't know maybe Act II can be a setup for this movie..like it ends with both Groudon and Kyogre awakening but then both of them vanish mysteriously.

Lorde

They're appearing in Act II?

Primal Kyogre/Groudon were on the Act 2 poster that we got last week, so I'm assuming that they'll appear there.

I don't know maybe Act II can be a setup for this movie..like it ends with both Groudon and Kyogre awakening but then both of them vanish mysteriously.

Wouldn't it be odd for Act 2 to foreshadow the events from this movie, which won't premiere for like another eight months though?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I think, Mega or no Mega, Hoopa will appear. Why? Almost all movies in non-filler regions, sans when they've used up all of them, has an event Pokemon play an essential role

M1-Mew
M4-Celebi
M6-Jirachi
M7-Deoxys
M10-Darkrai
M11-Shaymin
M12-Arceus
M14-Victini
M15-Keldeo
M16-Genesect
M17-Diancie

Going by this, we'll probably see Hoopa and its possible Mega forme. M19 will likely have Volcanion, and feature probably Zygarde's inevitable Mega forme

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Be real on this, their exposition in Act II: 5 minutes? Their exposition in Mo18: 60+ minutes?

Kein

AKA Silktree
ORAS won't need much if any promotion by July 2015. If TPTB don't feel that the mascots' role in Act II is enough, they should should just give them a bigger role in Act III in early 2015.

Lorde

I think, Mega or no Mega, Hoopa will appear. Why? Almost all movies in non-filler regions, sans when they've used up all of them, has an event Pokemon play an essential role

M1-Mew
M4-Celebi
M6-Jirachi
M7-Deoxys
M10-Darkrai
M11-Shaymin
M12-Arceus
M14-Victini
M15-Keldeo
M16-Genesect
M17-Diancie

Going by this, we'll probably see Hoopa and its possible Mega forme. M19 will likely have Volcanion, and feature probably Zygarde's inevitable Mega forme

Even if Hoopa is present here, I also think that the last non-event Gen 6 Legendary (Zygarde) will show up here as well. We may get X2/Y2 next year anyway, so having Hoopa and Zygarde in Movie 18 is possible imho.

JD

Now that I think about it..I think the movie could be Mega Zygarde, Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, and Mega Hoopa. Zygarde protecting the Ecosystem from Groudon, Kyogre, and Hoopa would be pretty cool.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I really hope Volcanion appears in this

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I'd rather see Volcanion in a movie than Hoopa. Hoopa looks lame, IMO(. A special with it will be fine. Volcanion is a much better choice for a movie, I think.

Not being in the movie just because you don't like it is a very silly reason haha.

--

I definitely think it'll be in this movie. Like people have said, I'd expect it'll be Hoopa transfers a squabbling Groudon and Kyogre to Kalos which results in Zygarde coming out of hiding to protect the ecosystem from them.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'd rather see Volcanion in a movie than Hoopa. Hoopa looks lame, IMO(. A special with it will be fine. Volcanion is a much better choice for a movie, I think.

But all the mythical pokemon got a movie and Meloetta got the movie short atleast, I'm sure other people have disliked other pokemon and that didnt stop them from making a movie, they dont cater to one person taste and they follow a logic.

giratina the shadow

this movie will mostly have primal kyogre and primal groudon along with hoopa. i mean in the hack of the demo, they supposedly found a new hoopa form, so my guess is hoopa transports these two to kalos

M19 will probably have zygarde and volcanion, along with xerneas and yveltal.

Lorde

this movie will mostly have primal kyogre and primal groudon along with hoopa.

Where was it confirmed that Primal Groudon/Kyogre will appear here? Because all we have right now is a single teaser trailer and no other info iirc. I do think Hoopa will appear though simply because it's the next Mythical Pokemon in the Dex after Diancie.

Status
Not open for further replies.