• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 19th: SM82 - Won't You Give us a Dance Dance Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So Tsarenna is comfired!!! I was againts the evolution at first but now that I think about it, it might be nice to have a Tsarenna in the main cast. I just hope her attitude will change and she will act smth like a diva and disobey Mallow leading to some development. And Mallow finally has a powerhouse.
--
Idk if this evolution means that the girls will fully evolve what they already have or get a 2nd capture sometime later (maybe in their side story episodes, if they get one).

Well Lillie just needs to give Shiron the Ice Stone (when it's ready) so Lana just needs 2 episodes for Popplio though I'm not expecting Primarina for her unless it's rushed & at the end of the series a la May's Combusken/Blaziken.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Well Lillie just needs to give Shiron the Ice Stone (when it's ready) so Lana just needs 2 episodes for Popplio though I'm not expecting Primarina for her unless it's rushed & at the end of the series a la May's Combusken/Blaziken.

I am expecting Shiron to become a Ninetales near the end of the series, a la May/Combusken, and Brionne to happen when they visit Seafolk Village (or Ida's next appearance)

To be back on this episode, I wanted to guess Steene/Tsarenna's moveset:
-Sweet Scent
-Magical Leaf
-Stomp/Trop Kick
-Double Slap/Teeter Dance which might be replaced by High Jump Kick in later episodes.

DatsRight

Egh, I wasn't that keen on the episode in the first place, but Tsareena confirmed sells it. I don't see it changing how dull and uninvolved she is, and I truthfully think Tsareena's design is ugly.

I can almost predict the exact lacklustre way this episode will likely plot out, which is a shame because I appreciated a lot of SM episodes not feeling like this.

And it looks like Mallow won't be involved in the far wilder plot in the next episode either. How silly of me to suspect otherwise. I'm starting to give up on them doing anything entertaining with her, even in the group episodes.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Glad that it's confirmed that Steenee will evolve. Well it's good to do it now rather than much later or never.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Glad it's not a troll episode
So happy Mallow is finally getting something after 70 episodes of nothing! Hopefully she gets a second capture within a few months now that her only Pokemon is fully evolved

CabochonJaw

Hey, this really is an evolution episode. Wish I knew that sooner. This means that Mallow and Kiawe have fully evolved teams. Ash Ketchum needs to catch up.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Hey, this really is an evolution episode. Wish I knew that sooner. This means that Mallow and Kiawe have fully evolved teams. Ash Ketchum needs to catch up.
I wished that Steenee could have evolved earlier, not just sooner. But yeah I'm also glad that Mallow's getting something done. But I have a feeling that her classmates will consider her to be the best dancer.

DatsRight

Both Lycanroc and Torracat as Litten could match Turtonator and Marowak, and if Mallow didn't have plot armour, I'd bet even Poipole could beat Tsareena easily.

I'd have gladly traded both of Bounsweet's evolutions in favour of her and Mallow doing anything memorable between them.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

So Tsareena is out there, confirmed. You'd think the writers would hold off sharing the VA list to the public until it really happens or not. But alas, that's now how it works here. With Tsareena, however, there is nothing else for Mallow, unless Mallow captures a new Pokémon and gets development. The one problem Mallow has currently is that Steenee, now Tsareena, is still her only Pokémon.

And then Lana desperately needs something after this. As it stands, Lana -> Lillie -> Mallow in terms of importance for development and new Pokémon on team.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So is the the first time a walking Pokémon is going to be reduced to his PokeBall most of the time?

Possibly. Tsareena's not that big though, I could see her getting a pass

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well Turtonator could be one of them because it's a walking Pokémon and it's name is not in the VA list. So it's likely it is that walking Pokémon that's in its Poké Ball most of the time.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So is the the first time a walking Pokémon is going to be reduced to his PokeBall most of the time?

Tsareena is only 1.2m, 20cm taller than Marowak. I'd be surprised if it stopped being a walking Mon. Looks like a diva commanding attention anyway.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I think she'll at least strut around so that at least makes Tsareena a walking Pokémon, although her movements are fairly limited. I would also expect that Tsareena would try to boss around the other Pokémon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well on the plus side, at least a Mallow semi focused episode isn't a total filler for once. Although not like this is gonna change much. I don't expect Mallow to start battling all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.