• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 21st: XY&Z034 - Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Ash's 6th pokemon whatever it is would probably have a go at either Salamence or Sawyer's sixth pokemon. Salamence would probably take out Noivern considering Salamence is a pseudo and stronger in stats.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Wonder which of Sawyer's Pokemon Goodra will go up against? Noivern may take out Salamance given the same typing so maybe Surpluff. Would be a great chance to show how much it has gotten over its fear of fairies

I think it will beat Sawyer's 6th and Slurpuff.

ZettaSlowKing

Ash's 6th pokemon whatever it is would probably have a go at either Salamence or Sawyer's sixth pokemon. Salamence would probably take out Noivern considering Salamence is a pseudo and stronger in stats.

Nah. What better way for Noivern to get a signature win than to beat Salamence; a Pokemon thats bigger and badder than him in almost every way.
I can see it being akin to that epic fight we got between Gliscor and Paul's Drapion in the Sinnoh League. I hope they get in an aerial dogfight with Noivern using its speed to upset Salamence.
But i digress.

Should be a good fight between the Ash and the Leprechaun. Just hope the Kalos team gets their dues.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Can you wait till the next several episode titles are released before rashly jumping to this conclusion?

I'm usually all for waiting to see what happens rather than jumping the gun, but even I don't see the point in denying that this league will be a disaster..

Yesterday's rubbish even made some of the Unova League look good..

Nah. What better way for Noivern to get a signature win than to beat Salamence; a Pokemon thats bigger and badder than him in almost every way.
I can see it being akin to that epic fight we got between Gliscor and Paul's Drapion in the Sinnoh League. I hope they get in an aerial dogfight with Noivern using its speed to upset Salamence.
But i digress.

Should be a good fight between the Ash and the Leprechaun. Just hope the Kalos team gets their dues.

You're forgetting the part where Noivern will obviously lose so that Greninja can defeat Salamence instead, because no-one on the Kalos team matters anymore now that we're at the league.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

LOL.

Yesterdays episode was way better than the Unova League aside from the Ash vs Stephan battle.

As rushed as the episode was, it set things up nicely and visually looked cool all the way through. This league will be one of the best.

Acrobatics

Sky Master
Goddamn, I'm kinda mad that there is seriously another break in 2 weeks. As for shouta, I'm curious as to why he and ash's gang was seperate in the last episode and that they kinda kept their distance. It was pretty cool tbh cuz I feel like they didn't want to anowledge each other yet but had deep respect for one another. Ash vs shouta is gonna be excellent and I really doubt it's gonna be the "greninja show"

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
In all seriousness, despite my dislike for the Greninja glory and how negatively I allow that to impact my comments, I think we can safely assume that if anyone properly faces off against Salamence, then it'll be Goodra..

As much as I like Noivern, we all know it's the backup dragon so it's probably not going to take that top spot against what will probably be quite an OP Salamence..

Arianna Krauss

LOL.

Yesterdays episode was way better than the Unova League aside from the Ash vs Stephan battle.

As rushed as the episode was, it set things up nicely and visually looked cool all the way through. This league will be one of the best.
Agreed
It can be worse than unova if a cotd beats ash which isnt possible because now for the very first time ash will reach the finals and can actually win it.Unova was trash because ash lost to an idiot trainer with 5 pokemon, there are many other reasons too like trip the main rival loses to ash in the first round, ash loses so early and doesn't even care etc.
How can people possibly call kalos worse than unova is beyond me.For those saying he won't fight all rivals, trevor and tierno were never ash's MAIN rivals, shota and alain were, which writers have specially been highlighting.See the openings.
Also its not necessary ash will get to fight all genuine rivals.Like he didn't fight barry in sinnoh because paul already beat him.
So instead of being pessimist's already remember you haven't even seen the main matches yet, so give it time I'm pretty sure your opinions will change.

Last edited:
Agreed
It can be worse than unova if a cotd beats ash which isnt possible because now for the very first time ash will reach the finals and can actually win it.Unova was trash because ash lost to an idiot trainer with 5 pokemon.
How can people possibly call kalos worse than unova is beyond me.For those saying he won't fight all rivals, trevor and tierno were never ash's MAIN rivals, shota and alain were, which writers have specially been highlighting.See the openings.
Also its not necessary ash will get to fight all genuine rivals.Like he didn't fight barry in sinnoh because paul already beat him.
So instead of being pessimist's already remember you haven't even seen the main matches yet, so give it time I'm pretty sure your opinions will change.

I'm positive the battles against Sawyer and Alain are gonna be great!

However, that's not going to save the league as a whole. They're rushing through 4(!) of Ash's battles.

Arianna Krauss

Well you know ash can only have 2 6v6 battles/league, moreover leagues are supposed only to last 6-7 episode.But this time his journey is not till top 16 or 8, its top 2 atleast and he may have a chance to battle E4 and champion.So, they'll have to sacrifice somewhere.
So what would you want single episodes for all ash battles even semis and finals and in case he wins single ep. For E4 &Diantha.Same treatment for 3v3 and 6v6.

Well Whatever I was just trying to say , don't call kalos league worse than unova when you haven't see the whole thing.
So back to the topic which is ash vs. Shota not unova vs. Kalos league.
Ash 6th pokemon is goodra its almost confirmed. So its gonna be interesting to see how they'll deal with soo many powerhouses,
Salamance goodra greninja sceptile. 2megas and 2 pseudo legendary pokemon.

Last edited:

TheScentedApple

Well you know ash can only have 2 6v6 battles/league, moreover leagues are supposed only to last 6-7 episode.But this time his journey is not till top 16 or 8, its top 2 atleast and he may have a chance to battle E4 and champion.So, they'll have to sacrifice somewhere.
So what would you want single episodes for all ash battles even semis and finals and in case he wins single ep. For E4 &Diantha.Same treatment for 3v3 and 6v6.

Well Whatever I was just trying to say , don't call kalos league worse than unova when you haven't see the whole thing.
Ash 6th pokemon is goodra its almost confirmed. So its gonna be interesting to see how they'll deal with soo many powerhouses,

Thank you, this isnt about which league is better or not

TheScentedApple

This would be the first 6 on 6 battle right? Because 3 on 3 for the semi finals/finals won't cut it. Have to wait three weeks for this episode (next week is Tierno vs Sawyer and second week is a break).

Another break?!?! Oh well, hopefully it has 3 previews like the the last time and its not going to leave us a cliffhanger

Arianna Krauss

Oh my 3weeks break for this episode for real? What for ? The movie...
Oh damn.
Guess we're gonna spend alot of time increasing no. Of pages of this thread.XD
It would be cool if AG uses destructodisc for the first time against shota and mega sceptile as finishing move maybe.
Also VA cast of this ep. had alain sycamore and carnet in it so maybe they'll comment on ash's stratergies and pokemon.
Maybe sycamore Alain will have a conversation. I hope soo, they need it after yesterday's ep.

Last edited:

DS0308

<--- Actually me
He said three weeks until this episode, meaning next week = XY033, week after is a break for the movie, the week after that is this episode. It's not a three week break, it's just the two like we recently had.

Well your first sentence is nonsense. Look at Hoenn.
And why are leagues "supposed" to last only 7 episodes?

And I never called the Kalos league worse than Unova. That would be next to impossible.

Arianna Krauss

Well your first sentence is nonsense. Look at Hoenn.
And why are leagues "supposed" to last only 7 episodes?

And I never called the Kalos league worse than Unova. That would be next to impossible.

Ok 1st its not nonsense because they have been following similar suit for past two leagues.Its not like I want it too be short, god if I could help it leagues would last 10episodes or something.
I don't know why leagues last 7 around episodes but they always have been haven't they ,but I think its because they can't handle many top animations episodes continously.
2ndly I never addressed my reply personally against you but against everyone who WERE saying kalos league is worse then unova.I never said that you called kalos worse , I was taking about others who did.

Last edited:

sheld999

what if that big orange disc thing is part of grenjija torrent he gets a boost like inferape does with the fire flame thing

Arianna Krauss

what if that big orange disc thing is part of grenjija torrent he gets a boost like inferape does with the fire flame thing
Oh that would be cool.I always liked infernape's blaze.
Think AG looks like its going to loose and then it pulls out that orange disc that covers the whole/half battle field and destroyes Charizard X or mega sceptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.