• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 21st: XY&Z034 - Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
From Corocoro Ichiban.
http://i.imgur.com/LEftpMe.jpg

"Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Shota goes up against Ash, the person he admires!"

The Kalos League Finally Begins!!
Who will be the winner?
The rivals standing in Ash's way are all tough opponents!!
Fierce battles with his rivals with the aim of becoming the strongest Trainer!

Ash: Our protagonist, traveling with the aim of becoming a Pokémon Master.
Hawlucha: Specializes in speedy and powerful Fighting moves.
Pikachu: Ash's greatest partner, whom he places the most trust in.
Talonflame: Plays an important role on the team thanks to its ability to freely fly around in the sky and battle in mid-air.
Noivern: Its "Boomburst", which lets out extreme noise, is very powerful.
Ash Greninja: As its bond with Ash deepened, it took this form.
Alan: Aims to become the strongest Trainer in order to protect what's dear to him.

His greatest rival, "Alan"! Just what is he fully capable of...!?
At this most important stage to battle at, what tactics will Ash use to seize victory...!?
The two have fought before as well, but Alan has won every time!!
A fierce onslaught of attacks with Mega Charizard X as the centerpiece!!
His other Pokémon are super powerful as well!!

------

As the Kalos League semifinals arrive, Ash is facing Shota. Although this is an opponent he has lost against before, Ash feels he has grown stronger since then, and doesn't feel overly tense about it. Shota, on the other hand, thoroughly reflects on how happy he is to fight Ash, a person he admires so much.

--

The Kalos Leage finally reaches its climax. Starting with the semifinals, all matches will be 6 on 6 full battles. The person currently standing in Ash's way is Shota. Although Ash lost against him the last time they fought, he has grown stronger since then, and isn't really stressed out. Shota, on the other hand, also felt great joy at getting to fight Ash, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage.

---

http://i.imgur.com/dnmjC9X.jpg

The Kalos Leage reaches its climax, and starting with the semifinals, all matches will be in the form of 6 on 6 full battles. Ash's opponent is going to be Shota, but while he lost to him in their last battle, he has grown stronger since then and isn't too stressed out. Shota also feels great joy at getting to fight Ash, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage. These two are going to fight all out from the very start.

---------

POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/5NQfphE.jpg

A scoop on two super fierce fights in the TV anime series!
The white-hit Kalos League! Team Flare finally making a move towards their goals... We're bringing you two amazing scoops on the TV anime series!

Ash: Let's make a dash, Pikachu!

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!

Super Fierce Fight 2: Team Flare's plans are revealed!

http://i.imgur.com/7vvrSZQ.jpg

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!!
As the passionate battles in the Kalos League continue on, we finally reach the semifinals, and then the finals! How will Ash fight against these two rivals!?

SHOTA: A super Trainer who's both Ash's equal and who looks up to him!

When Shota first met Ash he was still a rookie Trainer. Admiring Ash's unconventional battle style, he has honed his own skills since then. And by their previous battle, he had acquired enough skill to even win against Ash. And at the grand Kalos League itself, he brings out his absolute best!!

Mega Sceptile: Shota has raised Sceptile since it was a Treecko. Thanks to the power of Mega Evolution, it fights on a level equal to even Ash Greninja!

Slaking: A Pokémon serving as a counter to Ash's Hawlucha. What is Shota's plan...?

Salamence: Taking advantage of its speed, Salamence can attack from the sky. It's a really tough opponent to face!

"I want to surpass him... I want to win against Ash and surpass him!!"

Last edited:
The semifinal in the third episode... This is really going to be rushed. Guess D-man was right.

Red and Blue

So are they going to reveal the 6th Pokemon in this episode, or at the end of XYZ33? It wasn't in the image so I'm guessing it is still under wraps

sheld999

hope it be an intense battle. like with tobios was. please hope they will take 3-4eps for the battle

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
From Corocoro Ichiban.
http://i.imgur.com/2Rerv9X.jpg

"Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Shota goes up against Ash, the person he admires!"

Talonflame: Plays an important role on the team thanks to its ability to freely fly around in the sky and battle in mid-air.

At this most important stage to battle at, what tactics will Ash use to seize victory...!?
The two have ought before as well, but Alan has won every time!!

Oh I hope that means Talonflame get some love here, he needs some proper full on battles.

diakyu

Really reaching with Talonflame by describing something Noivern can also do.

nuzamaki90

Oh my god if Ash doesn't use Goodra in this match and only uses his current 5 I am going to laugh harder than I have ever laughed before

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
OK, so here's the full text:

http://i.imgur.com/LEftpMe.jpg

The Kalos League Finally Begins!!
Who will be the winner?

Fierce battles with his rivals with the aim of becoming the strongest Trainer!

Alan: Aims to become the strongest Trainer in order to protect what's dear to him.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Maybe it isnt Goodra....they wouldnt hide it for this long if it was

Now why would they spoil the surprise in this magazine after saying that the sixth Pokémon is a mystery in the last issue? Did they spoil Gliscor in the League too?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I still think it is goodra. There's no point to bringing a reserve that would be completely overshadowed by greninja anyway bother again sawyer and alain.

Yosila

"His greatest rival, "Alan"! Just what is he fully capable of...!?
His other Pokémon are super powerful as well!!"

So this confirms that Ash will battle Alan in the finals. And it sounds very much like this time he is gonna beat Alan, against all the odds, and become the winner of the Kalos League. Very interesting.

Soniman

Break the Limit
"His greatest rival, "Alan"! Just what is he fully capable of...!?
His other Pokémon are super powerful as well!!"

So this confirms that Ash will battle Alan in the finals. And it sounds very much like this time he is gonna beat Alan, against all the odds, and become the winner of the Kalos League. Very interesting.

normally id say no, but the blurb mentions that Ash has lost everytime so who knows what could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.