• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 22nd: PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!!

Belowski

Well there's probably only 16ish episodes left after this, right? And the possibility of another break.

If Leon/Ash and Cynthia/Ash gets 5 or 6 episodes and there's breaks between them and at least 1 episode for Leon/Diantha or Lance, and a couple of episodes for farewell, that only leaves them with, what, 5 episodes for Project Mew plus probably at least one filler?
Ash VS Leon will probaby be a multi-part battle, like Ash VS Paul and Ash VS Kukui

Master Pikachu 11

Predictions for this battle:

Sirfetch'd vs Aggron = Double KO
Gengar vs Cradily = Gengar gets recalled
Pikachu vs Cradily = Pikachu Wins
Pikachu vs Mega Metagross = Mega Metagross Wins
G-Max Gengar vs Mega Metagross = G-Max Gengar Wins
A Double KO would be better then Sirfetch’d getting beat again. As long as Pikachu doesn’t get two wins, even though I like Pikachu, I will be happy if this scenario played out.

Kuzehiko

MAY you one day come back ~
I think it will go down to Haxachu vs Mega Metagross. Haxachu uses Z-Move yet it loses high diff against Mega Metagross. Ash loses.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You couldn't have said it any better.
Exactly how I feel.

Ever since Kalos champions haven't been as untouchable as they used to be.

Greninja started the decline of champions by putting a chink that line of thinking when it knocked Diantha's MG around, sure it didn't win but the reactions back then said it all of the fact of how close it came to doing it.

Then Ash would go on to best Iris, sure the writers should explain to us better how she became unova's champion, but you can't discredit the fact she is or that Ash beat her.

I still think Dracovish is gonna be used in this fight myself due to the fossil factor, but that's just my opinion.

I think it will go down to Haxachu vs Mega Metagross. Haxachu uses Z-Move yet it loses high diff against Mega Metagross. Ash loses.

or Gengar goes G-max and we get more cannibalism...double if Dracovish gets used too.

Rune Knight

Speaking of Kukui. This is unrelated, but I don't know where else to ask this. As Naganadel's return was totally unplanned on Ash's part, what do you think that his sixth Pokémon would have been during the final exhibition match?

SkyBlaze9125

Master Tournament gonna be at least 9 episode assuming we don’t have one break episode
115: Tournament intro + Leon v. Alain
116: Lance v Diantha
117: Cynthia v Iris
118: Steven v Ash
119: Leon v. Lance OR Diantha
120-121: Ash v Cynthia OR Iris
122: break episode
123-124: Ash v Leon
ending the master tournament in late August,

sept-Oct: figure out Ash next goal, conclude Project Mew, and Chloe Eevee to evolve or what?

Ragnarok4

The Unova League is better than the Masters 8
Dracovish vs Armaldo
Gengar vs Armaldo
Gengar vs Cradily
Haxachu vs Metagross

TheNewGuy

Dracovish in this battle is a good call and seems a good possibility.

Ash VS Leon will probaby be a multi-part battle, like Ash VS Paul and Ash VS Kukui

Yeah, I was accounting for that. 5 episodes for Ash's sf and final means it's a 2 part battle for Cynthia and a 3 part battle for Leon.

After Kukui and Paul, giving Ash/Leon a mere 2 episodes would be beyond idiotic. I'll settle for 3, minimum.

AARTX

Satoshi…I don’t feel so good
Dracovish in this battle is a good call and seems a good possibility.

Yeah, I was accounting for that. 5 episodes for Ash's sf and final means it's a 2 part battle for Cynthia and a 3 part battle for Leon.

After Kukui and Paul, giving Ash/Leon a mere 2 episodes would be beyond idiotic. I'll settle for 3, minimum.
And if they gave it one, then it means Ash loses LMAO

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Speaking of Kukui. This is unrelated, but I don't know where else to ask this. As Naganadel's return was totally unplanned on Ash's part, what do you think that his sixth Pokémon would have been during the final exhibition match?
None, he will Play a Cameron just like that.

Was Ash planning to use Goodra in Kalos League?

Rune Knight

None, he will Play a Cameron just like that.

Was Ash planning to use Goodra in Kalos League?

Yup, they showed a flashback of him asking it for its help for his upcoming battles prior to his match with Sawyer. He also drop mentions that originally he was thinking of calling in one of his Pokémon from Oak's lab.