• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 22nd: PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Actually, I'm referring to Dawn being in the current Opening and some Sinnoh Mon merch released a while back. Though I added "apparently" in case it doesn't happen. There might not be time, and the hype train is changing direction from Sinnoh to PokeSpain.
A lot characters are in current Opening and not all pieces of merchandise is relevant to the anime. While SV is fast approaching it's still possible they'll squeeze some Hisui stuff somewhere before JN ends.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
A lot characters are in current Opening and not all pieces of merchandise is relevant to the anime. While SV is fast approaching it's still possible they'll squeeze some Hisui stuff somewhere before JN ends.
And the Hisui stuff might be the catalist for Ash (if he stays) to go to SV and the school. To learn more about the past and build to towards the future on his road to be a Pokemon Masters

Broseph08

Ash actually battling my favorite champion. I hope this is good. Needless to say, the first match of the tournament was not a good one but I need the Ash battles to look good

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Well it is kinda obvious, Ash is going to win.

I feel like Pokémon number 3 will draw with a Pokémon from Steven. Gengar will probably Gigantamax vs Mega Metagross.

Rune Knight

I personally do not believe this, nor do I want to believe it, but one argument that one could bring up in regards to Cynthia's Kommo-o questioning its canonicity since the LA Special was never 100% confirmed canon.

Like I said, I do not believe that this is the case, and I personally that the Special is in fact canon, but at the end of the day that's just my opinion, and the truth is that we do not know for sure, especially since it has yet to air in North America.

NVM I MESSED UP

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I personally do not believe this, nor do I want to believe it, but one argument that one could bring up in regards to Cynthia's Kommo-o questioning its canonicity since the LA Special was never 100% confirmed canon.

Like I said, I do not believe that this is the case, and I personally that the Special is in fact canon, but at the end of the day that's just my opinion, and the truth is that we do not know for sure, especially since it has yet to air in North America.
But Kommo-O debuted in JN089, which is part of the regular series.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Almost certainly not going to happen but how would people react if Leon debuted a Gen 9 Pokemon during his battle with Ash?

Rune Knight

Almost certainly not going to happen but how would people react if Leon debuted a Gen 9 Pokemon during his battle with Ash?

That's what me and a lot of other people were hoping for Alain's battle against Ash, instead being a Gen 7 Pokémon.

I think that it would be awesome. Better if it they kept as a complete surprise. Ash would need to find a way to maneuver around this "new" Pokémon that he has never seen before and maybe that's how he ends up learning about the S/V region.

I personally want Leon's team to consist of Charizard, Dragapult, Rillaboom, Mr. Ryme, Rhyperior and a Gen 9 Surprise Pokémon. I don't want Aegislash on his team since we've seen it utilized by Wikstrom. In the games he also has a Haxorus, but that's Iris ace so you know.

AARTX

Dead inside…
On one hand, I would love to see Steven obliterate Ash (being my favourite champion and all), but that also means they'll have a valid excuse to keep Ash for the next series and I really want him gone (so beating Leon will raise that chance).

Though ofc, who am I kidding. They'll do the worst of both worlds where Ash will beat Leon and still continue in whatever SV anime there is.
I’d love to see Ash continue in SV so that I could ridicule the world monarch for losing to a level 5 sprigatito

TheNewGuy

I really doubt Ash thrashes him here.

What I find interesting is that I'm not 100% sure Ash wins even though it's obvious that he will, because years of watching this show mean I'm finding the idea of Ash beating Steven hard to comprehend

TheNewGuy

I still question what's left of Journeys if we are going through these battles 1 per episode.

Well there's probably only 16ish episodes left after this, right? And the possibility of another break.

If Leon/Ash and Cynthia/Ash gets 5 or 6 episodes and there's breaks between them and at least 1 episode for Leon/Diantha or Lance, and a couple of episodes for farewell, that only leaves them with, what, 5 episodes for Project Mew plus probably at least one filler?

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I really doubt Ash thrashes him here.

What I find interesting is that I'm not 100% sure Ash wins even though it's obvious that he will, because years of watching this show mean I'm finding the idea of Ash beating Steven hard to comprehend
You couldn't have said it any better.
Exactly how I feel.
Well there's probably only 16ish episodes left after this, right? And the possibility of another break.

If Leon/Ash and Cynthia/Ash gets 5 or 6 episodes and there's breaks between them and at least 1 episode for Leon/Diantha or Lance, and a couple of episodes for farewell, that only leaves them with, what, 5 episodes for Project Mew plus probably at least one filler?
Makes me think why did they rush the M8?

Eevee903

You are awesome!

If they get so much episodes. I can see them doing the semis in 3vs3 fashion too. Maybe the finals is a two-parter. We also need a some kind of Chloe episode (tho nobody cares about her).

Belowski

Ash VS Leon will probaby be a multi-part battle, like Ash VS Paul and Ash VS Kukui

Master Pikachu 11

Predictions for this battle:

Sirfetch'd vs Aggron = Double KO
Gengar vs Cradily = Gengar gets recalled
Pikachu vs Cradily = Pikachu Wins
Pikachu vs Mega Metagross = Mega Metagross Wins
G-Max Gengar vs Mega Metagross = G-Max Gengar Wins
A Double KO would be better then Sirfetch’d getting beat again. As long as Pikachu doesn’t get two wins, even though I like Pikachu, I will be happy if this scenario played out.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You couldn't have said it any better.
Exactly how I feel.

Ever since Kalos champions haven't been as untouchable as they used to be.

Greninja started the decline of champions by putting a chink that line of thinking when it knocked Diantha's MG around, sure it didn't win but the reactions back then said it all of the fact of how close it came to doing it.

Then Ash would go on to best Iris, sure the writers should explain to us better how she became unova's champion, but you can't discredit the fact she is or that Ash beat her.

I still think Dracovish is gonna be used in this fight myself due to the fossil factor, but that's just my opinion.

I think it will go down to Haxachu vs Mega Metagross. Haxachu uses Z-Move yet it loses high diff against Mega Metagross. Ash loses.

or Gengar goes G-max and we get more cannibalism...double if Dracovish gets used too.

Status
Not open for further replies.