• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 22nd: PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure

Rune Knight

Speaking of Kukui. This is unrelated, but I don't know where else to ask this. As Naganadel's return was totally unplanned on Ash's part, what do you think that his sixth Pokémon would have been during the final exhibition match?

SkyBlaze9125

Master Tournament gonna be at least 9 episode assuming we don’t have one break episode
115: Tournament intro + Leon v. Alain
116: Lance v Diantha
117: Cynthia v Iris
118: Steven v Ash
119: Leon v. Lance OR Diantha
120-121: Ash v Cynthia OR Iris
122: break episode
123-124: Ash v Leon
ending the master tournament in late August,

sept-Oct: figure out Ash next goal, conclude Project Mew, and Chloe Eevee to evolve or what?

TheNewGuy

Dracovish in this battle is a good call and seems a good possibility.

Ash VS Leon will probaby be a multi-part battle, like Ash VS Paul and Ash VS Kukui

Yeah, I was accounting for that. 5 episodes for Ash's sf and final means it's a 2 part battle for Cynthia and a 3 part battle for Leon.

After Kukui and Paul, giving Ash/Leon a mere 2 episodes would be beyond idiotic. I'll settle for 3, minimum.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Dracovish in this battle is a good call and seems a good possibility.

Yeah, I was accounting for that. 5 episodes for Ash's sf and final means it's a 2 part battle for Cynthia and a 3 part battle for Leon.

After Kukui and Paul, giving Ash/Leon a mere 2 episodes would be beyond idiotic. I'll settle for 3, minimum.
And if they gave it one, then it means Ash loses LMAO

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Speaking of Kukui. This is unrelated, but I don't know where else to ask this. As Naganadel's return was totally unplanned on Ash's part, what do you think that his sixth Pokémon would have been during the final exhibition match?
None, he will Play a Cameron just like that.

Was Ash planning to use Goodra in Kalos League?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Yup, they showed a flashback of him asking it for its help for his upcoming battles prior to his match with Sawyer. He also drop mentions that originally he was thinking of calling in one of his Pokémon from Oak's lab.
Ok.
In that case if Naganadel wouldn't return he would either use his Ride Garchomp or consider one of the Reserves.

Though, everyone believed Poipole will return.

There's always Nebby...

Yup, they showed a flashback of him asking it for its help for his upcoming battles prior to his match with Sawyer. He also drop mentions that originally he was thinking of calling in one of his Pokémon from Oak's lab.
Yeah Goodra didn’t help at all and actually hurt Ash against Alain. Then again Ash lost to match himself.
The moment Pikachu lost to level 5 Snivy destroyed power scaling. Dracovish one shoting Dragonite broke it.

Rune Knight

Yeah Goodra didn’t help at all and actually hurt Ash against Alain. Then again Ash lost to match himself.
The moment Pikachu lost to level 5 Snivy destroyed power scaling. Dracovish one shoting Dragonite broke it.

Yeah it didn't really provide much during the League, with the only taking out Sawyer's Slurpuff through a double knock-out. It did tank a lot of Bisharp's hits, but pretty much only managed to warm-it up for Greninja.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
So i guess this is the episode that Oak, Delia, Tracy and Ash reserves are watching the match that was shown in the preview?

diakyu

In a perfect world this is Dracovish, Lucario, and Gengar. With Gengar staring. All three have some sort of connection to Steven's specialties: Dracovish is a revived fossil mon, Lucario is a steel type, and Gengar trained against Paul's Metagross for the sole purpose of facing Steven. But I know the mouse will weasel his way in as we've already seen, hopefully it's Lucario he's replacing in my scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.