• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Under the Alolan Moon was a banger IMO. But yeah ever since BW the songs have been flops. Stand Tall had the potential but was too short even in the extended version and the full version of Be a Hero was whack.
Wait....Im pretty sure we never got a full version of Be a Hero from XY: Kalos Quests or am I tripping?
I dislike them reusing the classic pokemon theme in the first XY dub opening, really lazy esp as the original JP one is a banger
I liked Be a hero and Stand tall but they were too short to make me care, same with Under the alolan moon. I did like Stand Tall's full version though or maybe thats my bias for the Volcanion movie showing :p

Sham

The Guardian of War
Wait....Im pretty sure we never got a full version of Be a Hero from XY: Kalos Quests or am I tripping?
I dislike them reusing the classic pokemon theme in the first XY dub opening, really lazy esp as the original JP one is a banger
I liked Be a hero and Stand tall but they were too short to make me care, same with Under the alolan moon. I did like Stand Tall's full version though or maybe thats my bias for the Volcanion movie showing :p
We did and it’s actually on Spotify lol. I’d save your time though.

@cricketlaxwolvesbandy I’m sorry that song is bad at least in full version.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We have our first summary (sort of... it doesn't say anything the press release didn't) and the staff list:

Satoshi and Go learn that people in the Sinnoh region are unable to sleep due to nightmares, so they head there to research whether or not this is the work of Darkrai, a Pokémon with the ability to give others nightmares. Meanwhile Koharu has gone to the Sinnoh region on her own, and believe it or not, she encounters Satoshi's former travelmates Hikari and Pochama there.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
Animation Director 新岡浩美 (Hiromi Niioka)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
huh, when was the last time Izumi Shimura worked on an episode without Iwane

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Really hope we see some of Dawn‘s other mons or at least a mention of her progress as a Coordinator. Would be cool if she would be doing a Coordinator PWC type of thing. And we see some of it later on closer to BDSP release.

Really excited to get her back.

PS I think Ash might find Lucarionite during these two eps

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Yeah I agree I think it will be korrina who will give ash Lucarionite but i hope that he gets the lucarionite the other way around though like he search for the key stone with himself with his lucario
Girl couldn't even give him a Lucario. Can't surely give her a stone because she literally had to look around for hers (okay, so it was a secret test, but still).
Though I'm not sure how Ash and Mega-Lucario would work when they really haven't bonded much (at least on screen)... :confused:
At least it's fallen in love with Sirfetch'd for reasons unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.