• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This episodes preview looks so general while it has Dawn and Dakrai
Right? My hype for this episode is astronomically low. Basically no hint of further Ash/Dawn interaction and her Pokemon beyond Piplup.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, my hype for the episode kind of died down since the Dawn cameo will be mostly her hanging with Chloe because "lol girls do shopping and fluff" rather than her catching up with her friend Ash. Also, Tomioka not doing this one kind of annoys me too.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
You know, it’s a funny coincidence that Officer Jenny AND Matori will also be in this episode since Dawn’s English VA currently voices all three of them in the dub

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Honestly, my hype for the episode kind of died down since the Dawn cameo will be mostly her hanging with Chloe because "lol girls do shopping and fluff" rather than her catching up with her friend Ash. Also, Tomioka not doing this one kind of annoys me too.
Eh, I lost hope on Tomioka ever since he worked on the oh-so awful Future Trunks arc in DBS.

That arc was the ultimate random nightmare for poor Future Trunks.

D

Deleted member 384931

Wow, you mean the same thing that happened with Ash and Iris, and Ash and Gary, and Ash and his Oak'd pokemon is happening again?

I am shocked, I tell you.
Lol wouldnt be surprised at this point

Lionel_B

Seeing the preview, I realize that the double episode with Dawn will be a remake of episodes on Ultra-Necrozma in SM series. There is only me who has this impression ?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Same, bro. But, I'm more or less remembering that Dawn actually ditched Ash and Brock everytime she could hang with other girls in DP, so, it isn't something new, thinking now.

Not expecting much, anyway.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I don’t actually mind if dawn doesn’t interact that much with ash tbh, that seemed obvious enough from the initial preview.

I just hope her interaction with koharu will actually be meaningful. Which while might still happen, though the new preview does make me more doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.