• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

So why does Darkrai need help? I mean arent Dakrai and Cresselia enemies? Cant Darkrai do endless nightmares without Cresellia being around?
I guess both maintain the natural order of good and evil. One cant be without another. This is the most movie based explanation i can think of

Ultra Beast Lover

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Less than 24 hours until showtime.

Fingers crossed for that Magmarashi —> Bakuphoon reveal or maybe some killer new move combinations from Pochama. Anipoke Twitter absolutely showing off that penguin.

But ultimately some awesome moments and bonding with Koharu are just suitable as well. Hikari always had moments with female characters, Nozomi, Sumomo, Kamitsure (idolizing in a flashback), Iris, Haruka, Urara, Candy Musalina, Kotone, etc. girl knew how to hang out with other girls.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Max Soup is your friend!

I'm currently still annoyed at Hidden Abilities.. Stuff like going through a game with a starter and then GameFreak/Nintendo is like: Here, have these starters with Hidden Abilities! Look how cool they are! -.- Nope, I'm going to stick with my Torrent Greninja. -.-

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So why does Darkrai need help? I mean arent Dakrai and Cresselia enemies? Cant Darkrai do endless nightmares without Cresellia being around?
I guess both maintain the natural order of good and evil. One cant be without another. This is the most movie based explanation i can think of
Man, that is one stupid Darkrai. Its rival is almost no more and giving it a chance to reign supreme.
Gotta keep the balance, can't have one overwhelming the other :p

deliaketchum

Plot prediction :- Episode starts with goh and ash reaching sinnoh. Goh is catching pokemon. Meanwhile Ash is peeing on the bushes and praising goh. Darkrai appears suddenly in a frantic mood. Before drakrai could explain, ash throws pokeball catching darkrai. Goh gets shocked thinking to himself "it should have been him and ash cheated him out of legendary". Jealous goh fights him and leave.
Chloe reaches sinnoh with evee to do shopping and meets dawn and his bf paul. Paul is pissed off as he and electivire are carrying shopping bags. Chloe dawn leave and meet injured cressalia. Meanwhile ash is riding darkrai to reach cressslia. Jealous goh concocts a plan to capture both lunar duo with matori matrix. episode ends.

D

Deleted member 384931

Sooooo are we getting a new OP tomorrow?
I lost hope for that.

Btw this and JN075 reminds me of DP104, cant shake that feeling. Some stuff feels similar, like Matori wanna catch Cresselia with a net just like DP104 and catching Dawn and Koharu with a net, just like the Trio did in DP104. Cresellia is wounded just like DP104, but now Darkrai Chases Cresselia instead of the other way around and Gou and Satoshi researching why ppl are asleep just like DP104

Status
Not open for further replies.