• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
IF Goh is going to catch Darkrai i want absol to reappear only to warn Darkrai of the upcoming Disaster
Yes warn him, poor thing. He needs to escape hehe

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
What is it with the writers and their love for Darkrai.

We like it's dark and imposing design to counter all the cute ones.

Besides, we haven't even seen Darkrai very much. It's not at all like how we keep getting Pikachus, Charizards, Eevees, and Lacarios shoved in our faces and down our throats a lot. Heck, we've gotten more appearances by Magikarps than a Darkrai since it first appeared.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
We like it's dark and imposing design to counter all the cute ones.

Besides, we haven't even seen Darkrai very much. It's not at all like how we keep getting Pikachus, Charizards, Eevees, and Lacarios shoved in our faces and down our throats a lot. Heck, we've gotten more appearances by Magikarps than a Darkrai since it first appeared.
Darkrai's a Mythical, so comparing it to all those common Pokemon isn't fair.

It did appear in Kalos in an important episode instead of just a random filler.

Last edited:

AsH KetcHHup

This episode could be amazing or a copy of the DP episode but at least that explains why Darkrai has been showing up in merch for ages. I'm intrested to see what this 2 parter could become. Journeys seemed to have something against these sort of episodes. I'm going to say it's project mew because I don't really understand why else they'd make it a two parter.

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
my guess for this episode is that darkrai drops by and everyone goes into a nightmare and they confront their greatest fears and then next episode cresselia drops by and gives them good dreams as a way of foreshadowing

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
my guess for this episode is that darkrai drops by and everyone goes into a nightmare and they confront their greatest fears and then next episode cresselia drops by and gives them good dreams as a way of foreshadowing
Let me guess.

Nightmares

Ash: Loses the PWC...er, before he can even qualify for the finals.
Goh: Needs to put effort catching random Po-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually, wild Pokemon and Mew hate him for no reason.
Chloe: Gets old without ever deciding what to pick.

Dreams

Ash: Wins the PWC (what, you expected a clear example of him becoming a Pokemon Master? Not even in HIS dreams).
Goh: Catches 'em all.
Chloe: She decides to be a [redacted]!

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Ya know, thinking about it, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and B2W2 have really tainted people's perceptions of Darkrai among the fandom haven't they?

Everyone believes all Darkrai are Evil Pokemon in general because of those games.

Mystery Dungeon - Darkrai is the Main Villain of the Game

B2W2 - Darkrai murdered a little girl

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ya know, thinking about it, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and B2W2 have really tainted people's perceptions of Darkrai among the fandom haven't they?

Everyone believes all Darkrai are Evil Pokemon in general because of those games.

Mystery Dungeon - Darkrai is the Main Villain of the Game

B2W2 - Darkrai murdered a little girl
To be fair wasn't the BW2 incident an accident?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
From how Cresselia appeared in BW2, I’m surprised they didn’t bother with Darkrai.

To be fair wasn't the BW2 incident an accident?
I believe it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.