• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Tell that to everyone complaining about the upcoming games -_-
Meh people have every right to complain imo but I just ignore it so it doesn’t kill my mood

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm looking forward to this two-partner, and not just because Dawn is returning, although that is a big part of it. But it also looks like it will have some drama and tension, given that it's going to involve members of Team Rocket who are actually competent. In other words, Ash & Co. will have to face a legitimate challenge/threat.

I am curious as to how Koharu meets Dawn first. Perhaps Eevee runs off on its own (as it's wont to do), Koharu chases after it, they get chased by birds, and then Dawn comes to the rescue? And then the two girls instantly hit it off.

Best companion finally returns! This really is the year for DP fans with the remakes, Legends:Arceus, Infernape, and now best girl.

Why does Team Rocket have to be here though? Leave Matori in the past please
I Agree. Matori could have stayed in the past, as she is irrelevant... since Pokemon The Series: Sun and Moon.

Also I've already handled Iris in Pokemon Journeys but I wonder what will Clian return this time?

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I'm genuinely curious about who's writing these episodes. Yonemura has written both Project Mew episodes recently so I'm going to guess Tomioka's back, which would mean he's not restricted to PWC episodes (his last and only non-PWC episode was 14). I wouldn't mind seeing Aya Matsui's take in a return episode that isn't in Alola though.
Probably Yonemura. He's written Episodes in short spurts before.

UnovaMaster

Best companion finally returns! This really is the year for DP fans with the remakes, Legends:Arceus, Infernape, and now best girl.

Why does Team Rocket have to be here though? Leave Matori in the past please

Dawn's a tad boring but at least she can help the far superior Chloe as Chloe bonds with Cresselia

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Finally watched the preview and I’m so pumped! This is the best news for the anime in 9 years! Can’t believe I’ve waiting this long for them to return! Hope Dawn has new team members and maybe Quilava has evolved.
Feel like this will be the start of a new arc, she’ll appear here then return for BDSP promotion when that comes and out hopefully then again when Legends comes out!

Red and Blue

Dawn returning is a welcome surprise. Imagine if she pulled out a Rowlet or Oshawott against Matori, lol

nuzamaki90

The butthurt and lame baiting from Dawn haters lmao
Can’t even imagine hating Dawn. She’s like the most wholesome Pokegirl we’ve ever had. The only beginner trainer in this series that was actually portrayed as such and realistic pacing when it came to her growth. May’s still my favorite but compared to her, Dawn’s story was a lot better handled.

She is literally the perfect returning character to “bond” with Koharu

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can’t even imagine hating Dawn. She’s like the most wholesome Pokegirl we’ve ever had. The only beginner trainer in this series that was actually portrayed as such and realistic pacing when it came to her growth. May’s still my favorite but compared to her, Dawn’s story was a lot better handled.

They used to be here more during the early 2010s when DP was ending and BW beginning lol.
Yeah, cant wait to see those two interact with each other.

Master Pikachu 11

Give darkrai to ash and cressalia to dawn. That would be interesting.
That would be awesome and different
Then Serena can become Kalos Queen offscreen too. Lol
She is working to be a coordinator though now
I love to see some positivity here hehe
Ever since the director change I really love the direction Journeys is going. Hopefully ultra class blows us away
Well I hope Ash utilizes his other Pokémon besides Pikachu in order for ultra class to blow us away

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure

Great post.
I agree.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Why team jobbers, could it be that hard for them to have J or maybe a member of team galactic to return instead?

Because TG's story is over and done with, and Hunter J is dead, alas :'(

At least the MM grunts are using TG's main Pokemon. Plus, the MM and their airship reminded me of J's from the start (though she never used no sissy pants nets!)

As a bonus, it looks we won't be wasting time on the Trio (which what SHOULD have happened in Hunter J episodes in DP. I will NEVER forgive them for those :mad: )

Master Pikachu 11

Optimistic but I certainly think Serena will the only to return from XY cast.

Nah just it's just my opinion.
I don"t think Bonnie will come back if Serena does and I'm certain Serena will come back. You can disagree, it's just me lol.
Bonnie will come back when Clemont comes back in an episode when Ash and Goh visit Luminous City, which based on the first poster will happen eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.