• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

Honestly, Dawn was so close, just a point away, to beating Zoe that she's probably Top Coordinator by now. Considering where she was at when DP began and when it ended I find it more believable than Iris
I wonder why they changed Dawn's iris color from Navy Blue to Pale Bluish-Gray. It's a slight OCD thing, might just be me.
Her game model has pale bluish-gray eyes.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This is why I like Pokemon. Only Pokemon fans will understand how good these news r <3
Its so nice seeing older characters... Especially amazing ones, like Dawn

Ultra Beast Lover

I think this is going to be one of those "Brock/cilan" or "cilan/Clemont" episodes where dawn and Chloe don't find out they have a mutual friend
According to the preview Dawn and Chloe meet then, around the time they meet Creselia, Ash shows up and is like, "Dawn?!" So it'll probably be kinda like when Dawn rescued Pikachu and helped him reunite with Ash. Bonus points if Yamper destroys her bike.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Why is Dawn retrying contests in Sinnoh, if she is. Isn't it taboo to retry your lost regional journey in this series.

I don't remember there being a rule saying you couldn't do that, I mean yes she would have to re-earn another 5 ribbons but still.

Leagues I would assume are probably less stingy about that since earning 8 badges is tougher, but who knows we've never seen Ash attempt to rechallenge a league so we don't know if the anime would have something in place that he would need to do if he wanted to re-challenge one of them.

Honestly i don't care what her reason is, I want her to do a contest so that Goh and Chloe can experience more of what the pokemon world has to offer besides just capturing and battling with pokemon.

Do I think Chloe should enter contests? Well personally no, but it's not my call. Still Dawn opening the pokemon world up more to the two is good enough for me.

Ultra Beast Lover

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Looks like Yuki Hayashi mixed up his theme folders and ended up putting MHA music in the trailer. It honestly doesn’t sound like his normal Pokémon stuff. It sounds more like his All For One theme stripped down.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
dawn coming back def works for chloe. it's great to see her come back

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I don't remember there being a rule saying you couldn't do that, I mean yes she would have to re-earn another 5 ribbons but still.

Leagues I would assume are probably less stingy about that since earning 8 badges is tougher, but who knows we've never seen Ash attempt to rechallenge a league so we don't know if the anime would have something in place that he would need to do if he wanted to re-challenge one of them.

Honestly i don't care what her reason is, I want her to do a contest so that Goh and Chloe can experience more of what the pokemon world has to offer besides just capturing and battling with pokemon.

Do I think Chloe should enter contests? Well personally no, but it's not my call. Still Dawn opening the pokemon world up more to the two is good enough for me.
Maybe she's already a top cordinator and doing a professional show for the public

Status
Not open for further replies.