• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Why was Dawn even given the Xtransciever? Did she even use that thing the whole time she was in Unova?
No I have no clue. But why going back to the Poketch when you have stuff like a Rotom Phone?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Why was Dawn even given the Xtransciever? Did she even use that thing the whole time she was in Unova?
She had a Gen 5 Pokémon Zukan too. I think they just want player characters to be portrayed with the new new. Was a little thrown off when Shigeru had a Rotom Smartphone.

Hopefully Hikari’s non-Pochama Pokémon get spotlighted but it looks like everyone’s using their aces. Fingers crossed for Eevee to shine a bit in battle. Please do the LGPE moves. Bouncy Bubble to mimic Pochama’s Bubblebeam?

Speaking of moves Pochama’s last move set was: Ice Beam, Bubblebeam, Drill Peck, and Headbutt in BW! They actually fixed its move set a lot. Had no clue why vanilla Peck was not upgraded to Drill Peck sooner. Whirlpool also got tired; Bide was never used much.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Still trying to figure out what they could do with Hikari in terms of giving her some “pop” in this return. A scenario where she whips out Mega Mimilop? (But they might want her to be accurate to BDSP games lore for advertising sake; so no Mega? Plus they may not want Pochama overshadowed.) Maybe she shows Koharu a Leafia as a possibility for Eevee's future?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Still trying to figure out what they could do with Hikari in terms of giving her some “pop” in this return. A scenario where she whips out Mega Mimilop? (But they might want her to be accurate to BDSP games lore for advertising sake; so no Mega? Plus they may not want Pochama overshadowed.) Maybe she shows Koharu a Leafia as a possibility for Eevee's future?
I think more than likely they'll probably evolve Quliava further to promote Legends.

Remake promotion, bro. Remake promotion
Given the lack of dual screen on the Switch I wonder how it will work. Well guess this is confirmation it's in the remakes.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I believe giving her a Typhlosion to promote Legends would make a lot of serce:)

D

Deleted member 384931

I cant get into Dawns return. Is it due Cresselia /Darkrais lore? Due Matori Matrix? Or due that Dawn feels out of place in this story. I mean she deserves to return, but this doesnt scream DAWN to me, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.