• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 23rd: PM2019 074 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Dawn looks really cute in the PM artstyle; it’s nice that they’re giving her art like this for her return.
The thing is, this piece of artwork is more refined from the one in the show.
darkrai is not evil,unconsciously creates nightmares thanks to his ability ,and is believed to feed on people's nightmares(although he knows this is bad for people) so he needs his rival cresselia to be there to help humans
...Nothing in this sentence says it needs Cresselia to do its work, and it doesn't do things "unconsciously." Every dex entry states it does everything because it can.

Megapixel

The thing is, this piece of artwork is more refined from the one in the show.

...Nothing in this sentence says it needs Cresselia to do its work, and it doesn't do things "unconsciously." Every dex entry states it does everything because it can.
I doubt very much that darkrai is totally evil, at no point in These specials are they telling us that he will attack Cresselia as soon as he gets the chance

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Darkrai is not evil I think this darkrai is different from other darkrai I think it will help cresselia against team rocket
I doubt very much that darkrai is totally evil, at no point in These specials are they telling us that he will attack Cresselia as soon as he gets the chance
Pretty sure that was obvious. Quite obvious that Darkrai isn’t the antagonist here and shows none of that in any way in the two parter.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Why Darkrai need ash's help it doesn't look like an ash pokemon but look at dracovish
It doesn't look like an 'Ash' Pokémon because Ash is, of course, not catching it.

Question, why do you feel so cynical on the subject matter of Darkai being caught by Ash, after its been shown from a previous series of the latter catching and keeping a very rare mythical pokemon (Melmetal). Evenmore, Ash even caught a dragonite, a pokemon many speculated he would never catch, as his first capture of this season.

It was many people who were VERY cynical of Goh catching and keeping Suicune, and yet he accomplished said feat many thougth he would never do. If the writers ar willing to go so far as to allow a new protagonist to catch a rare legendary, whats keeping them from allowing Ash to catch a rare mythical (Darkai).
He won't catch it because this particular Darkrai and Cresselia seem like a particularly close pair; I don't think anyone's catching them.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

It’s technically stupid to think the Lunar duo are going to be captures anyways since they have little to zero chance of being captures to begin with, there isn’t even any indication of such in the first place. The shock factor is technically an option but those odds are also extraordinarily low.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It’s technically stupid to think the Lunar duo are going to be captures anyways since they have little to zero chance of being captures to begin with, there isn’t even any indication of such in the first place. The shock factor is technically an option but those odds are also extraordinarily low.
I don't think there's anything 'stupid' about these two being captured, aside from the fact that the Pokémon anime is...well, we all know what it's like.

PsychoLogical

I don't think there's anything 'stupid' about these two being captured, aside from the fact that the Pokémon anime is...well, we all know what it's like.
Well I never said them getting captured would be stupid, I’m fine with that in fact. The stupid part is just well…. thinking it can happen when you’re kinda more likely to win the lottery than being able to see Legendaries and Mythicals getting caught right in front of our eyes since it almost never happens but have lower chances than essentially the former that I mentioned.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Well I never said them getting captured would be stupid, I’m fine with that in fact. The stupid part is just well…. thinking it can happen when you’re kinda more likely to win the lottery than being able to see Legendaries and Mythicals getting caught right in front of our eyes since it almost never happens but have lower chances than essentially the former that I mentioned.
True, more people have found multiple shiny roaming legendaries than Ash has caught legendaries/mythicals.

Megapixel

and to think that I'm mostly excited about this arc because of the possibility that ash could catch one of the 2 of the lunar duo, but well it seems that Tomiyasu only gives the legendary privilege to Goh...

PsychoLogical

and to think that I'm mostly excited about this arc because of the possibility that ash could catch one of the 2 of the lunar duo, but well it seems that Tomiyasu only gives the legendary privilege to Goh...
No one is catching anything anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.