• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 26th: PM2019 030 - The Reluctant Pikachu and the Exasperated Barrierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

If that specific Kangaskhan does wind up appearing in this episode and winds up getting caught by Ash what move set do you think it will have?
Comet Punch
Rock Slide
Double Edge
Thunderbolt

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If that specific Kangaskhan does wind up appearing in this episode and winds up getting caught by Ash what move set do you think it will have?
Double Edge
Mega Punch
Rock Slide
Brick Break

Ultra Beast Lover

If it's not about Kangaskhan then it could be about Pikachu and evolution or he almost leaves for the 97th time. Or maybe he gets a love interest for an episode and doesn't want to fight her. There's not too much Pikachu is reluctant to do, at least that we know of.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m only disappointed that the last ep for July is another filler ep. Guess I’ll be looking forward to the August batch where I expect Ash’s next capture to be in there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Crybaby Sobble said:
Ash should probably catch it.

It's a pure Normal-type that doesn't really offer anything other than a connection with Pikachu that I personally thought was tenuous and unnecessary to begin with. Out of all the possible Pokemon that Satoshi could get, Garura is among the ones that I'd find the most needless. Thankfully, there hasn't been any notable Garura merchandise lately, so I think it being caught if it appears here is as unlikely as Yadoking being caught was in the previous episode.

ShadowForce720

I’m only disappointed that the last ep for July is another filler ep. Guess I’ll be looking forward to the August batch where I expect Ash’s next capture to be in there.

Considering that we don’t have the full episode title yet and don’t even have a summary for the episode yet, it’s way to soon to be trying to dismiss this episode as a filler.

Red and Blue

It's a pure Normal-type that doesn't really offer anything other than a connection with Pikachu that I personally thought was tenuous and unnecessary to begin with. Out of all the possible Pokemon that Satoshi could get, Garura is among the ones that I'd find the most needless. Thankfully, there hasn't been any notable Garura merchandise lately, so I think it being caught if it appears here is as unlikely as Yadoking being caught was in the previous episode.
To be fair pure Normal types can be pretty strong and versatile. They can learn a whole bunch of moves from the other 17 types. Plus Ash's Snorlax is one of his strongest Pokemon and it's pure Normal

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pikachu is finally going to breed, but he's unsure about having kids.

Now you mentioned...

That's why he broke up with Togedemaru. She wanted to have kids. He didn't.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If Ash happens to get Kangaskhan then he most certainly should get Mega Evolution, most the Pokemon he'll obtain can do it!

Pikachu could learn a new move

Status
Not open for further replies.