• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 26th: SM83 - Satoshi Becomes Tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
My point was, if that's the case why does Sophocles need to be shrunk, unless like I said it was because only tiny Sophocles would be able to solve the problem, but I highly doubt they would do that, I could be wrong though.
Because is he wasn't shrunk, it might not take them so long to return to normal. It would be harder for Sophocles to reverse the machine's effect if he is tiny.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guessing since Sophocles is tiny too, Pikachu will take him up so tat he can get inside the machine and fix it. Assuming it's broken in the first place and Faba isn't just trolling everybody.

DatsRight

I'm wondering what will be occurring with Faba and the other students in that case, since otherwise couldn't Sophocles just tell them what to do to fix it? I can see Faba just making things worse in the duration that Ash, Lillie and Sophocles are lost.

*panicking* "I'm sorry, but Lusamine must never know!!!"

"Hello Faba-" *ZAP*

"Hey Faba-" *ZAP*

"Yo, Faba dude-" *ZAP*

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Guessing since Sophocles is tiny too, Pikachu will take him up so tat he can get inside the machine and fix it. Assuming it's broken in the first place and Faba isn't just trolling everybody.
I think it really depends on where the problem is. It would be interesting to see them have an adventure inside the machine to find the faulty part. But I wonder how they will turn these screws inside the machine.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Oh wow so it's only Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles shrinking! :eek:

The bully Persian appears as well. And Lillie is rocking her ponytail again! Now I'm looking more forward to this episode! Great of them to shrink 3 people instead of the whole class.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Preview was cute. Glad to see Faba actually not doing this on purpose, just a machine malfunction.

Also lol at when Pikachu found the shrunken Ash, Lillie and Sophocles under the table. They sure were scared alright..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Thank god Lillie has her hair in the other style.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Vulpix looking irritated is cute and funny. Might give this episode a chance.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Certainly more interesting that I originally thought. I liked seeing Ash and Lillie holding onto Comfey as transport and the group being small compared to Dedenne and Poipole and the group sitting on a spinning Togedemaru on water were hilarious. And it's good to see Lillie in her Z-Powered hairstyle.

DatsRight

Shame the others aren't getting shrunk (especially given Kiawe's character and Lana and Mallow needing something eventful to ease their boring track record), but the episode looks cute. Lillie in this mishmash of styles is interesting as well. Looks like Ash is trying to cheer up a scared Lillie which is kinda cute too.

It kinda just looks like the three observing Pokemon through small size though, I'll be interested to see if they do any action, especially since it looks like they'll spend most of the journey without their Pokemon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Lol Dedenne. Who knows maybe to call Pikachu. Looks like fun beter then todays episode that is for sure

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Dedenne!!! :D Has been such a long time since the XY series that we've seen one, reminded me of Bonnie in an instant. Anyway, remains to be seen what kind of 'adventures' and hilarious things Ash, Lillie and Sophocles has to go through in this episode while being shrunk. :p

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
I still wonder what will be the cause for the shrunken kids to get lost outside, seeing how at the beginning they're having fun in the classroom.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I still wonder what will be the cause for the shrunken kids to get lost outside, seeing how at the beginning they're having fun in the classroom.

If I had to guess, maybe a bird Pokemon spotted them, wanted to make them its next meal, and carried them away. Larger than normal animals attacking the protagonists are pretty typical in these kinds of stories.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
now that I think of it, why did some pokemon get slight redesigns (pikachu looks a bit simpler than before, and most other gen 1 pokemon look like they came straight out of the gen 1 anime) while others (like dedenne) look just like before? Also, that water looks great

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Vulpix looking irritated is cute and funny.
Yeah, Snowy kinda give the "I can't tolerate your (Faba) failure. Bring my master back to normal now!" vibe.

Those Dedennes sure give me XY vibe. They should make Bonnie as a cameo appearence in this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.