• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 26th: SM83 - Satoshi Becomes Tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Eww, hard pass, I hate Faba, can they just throw his ass in jail already or something??

DatsRight

Eww, hard pass, I hate Faba, can they just throw his ass in jail already or something??

You should have learned by now that the anime world has no such thing as this 'Ja-ill' you speak of. If Bourgain in the previous episode didn't make it obvious then the TRio have since the anime started.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This season doesn't have any villains at all and yet you'd want to get rid of remnants of the last one we can have. Smh.

When he's an annoying useless moron yes. He's not even threatening lol. The only time he was even semi competent was again Gladion. I hope he goes away and never sees the light of day again.

DatsRight

The problem is that Faba, like several other villains in the anime, is treated too much like a plot device, being made hateable source of conflict with the rest of the cast never really taking proper course of action against him. They just let him escape when he tried to harm Ash and Lillie and then went as far as to....demote him after this let him cause the Ultra Space fiasco by stealing Nebby. Not to mention the plot enforced stupidity surrounding his involvement in Lillie's trauma.

His role and treatment feel nonsensical. You can tell he is only there because they didn't want to make Lillie's mother an antagonist.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Maybe we can see some foreshadowing with Faba dealing with Bourgain and that could reveal Faba's true colours as a villain. Maybe that could be where the shrinking machine came from, which a potential purpose is to shrink anyone who gets in their way.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Honestly, I think Faba is more or less "redeemed" now and this episode is just a misfunction and not done on purpose.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Honestly, I think Faba is more or less "redeemed" now and this episode is just a misfunction and not done on purpose.
What if it's a subconscious payback and not intentional?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't think Faba will necessarily become good by then. Maybe he could still think that he could do some fun with mini Ash and try to crush him, which can still show his evil intentions.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't expect that Faba will treat Poipole well if he handles it. I think that he will find it to be a mysterious Pokémon and suspect that it is an Ultra Beast, even if it is already one. In one way, he could try to squeeze it very hard that Poiple could eject poison and it will be hilarious if it squirts it on Faba.

D

Deleted member 384931

I don't expect that Faba will treat Poipole well if he handles it. I think that he will find it to be a mysterious Pokémon and suspect that it is an Ultra Beast, even if it is already one. In one way, he could try to squeeze it very hard that Poiple could eject poison and it will be hilarious if it squirts it on Faba.
It would be like Nebby. I dont think the writers will pull off the same trick twice. And why did they start with travelling with a special pokemon? Once Meloetta ok, Zygarde yeah,Nebby it gets stale and now Popoile.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It would be like Nebby. I dont think the writers will pull off the same trick twice. And why did they start with travelling with a special pokemon? Once Meloetta ok, Zygarde yeah,Nebby it gets stale and now Popoile.
Meloetta was basically what was planned for Celebi way back during the GS ball days. Zygarde didn't get its own game, so they gave it the anime to itself. Nebby is from games that were in development before Zygarde even showed up in the anime. Poipole is the standard once per region baby Pokémon of Ash's team, and is only "special" because it's from Ultra Space, but the games themselves have said that UBs are just alternate dimension Pokémon that aren't exactly special in their home dimensions.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, Marshadow's Z-Move was shown during the movie.
Was it though? Marshadow did transform into Zenith Marshadow there, but the name of the Z-move was never shown in Japanese(like it is usually done in the anime in case of Z-moves)
When he's an annoying useless moron yes. He's not even threatening lol. The only time he was even semi competent was again Gladion. I hope he goes away and never sees the light of day again.
Eh. not only Gladion, but Ash was also simply overwhelmed by Faba's Alakazam and Hypno and couldn't do anything. Only after Silvally's emergence did Ash and co. manage to subdue him. The fact that he was able to own 2 strong trainers like Gladion and Ash shows he definitely was quite competent and not only an annoying dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.