• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 26th: SM83 - Satoshi Becomes Tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Was it though? Marshadow did transform into Zenith Marshadow there, but the name of the Z-move was never shown in Japanese(like it is usually done in the anime in case of Z-moves)

It matched the animation exactly. Just compare it to the games.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It matched the animation exactly. Just compare it to the games.
True, but in cases of Z-moves, the Japanese names is always shown, while in that case, it wasn't. Which is why probably sites like Bulbapedia and Wiki doesn't mention/acknowledge the Z-move being used.

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
True, but in cases of Z-moves, the Japanese names is always shown, while in that case, it wasn't. Why is why probably sites like Bulbapedia and Wiki doesn't mention/acknowledge the Z-move being used.
The name of the Z-Move is shown on screen in the TV series and coincides with the Trainer calling out the name of the Z-Move. No Trainer was using the Z-Move alongside Marshadow; it was using it on its own. So, there was no one to call out the name. While the movies are part of the franchise as a whole, they do not have to emulate everything the anime does. The writers could have decided having the name of the Z-Move show up on screen was too disruptive for the scene.

Keep in mind Bulbapedia is a fan site, no an official website moderated by TPC. While much of the information on Bulbapedia might be accurate, the site still relies on user input, and one user can edit what another user wrote. It may be a good resource for information, but it's not necessarily the best resource. The same holds true for Wikipedia—that entire website relies on user input.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hoonestly I hope it would just be out of curiosity, I'm so done with Faba coming back as a villain.

He wasn't necessarily a good villain in my book, so I'm not thrilled with the possibility of him going back to his old ways. However, Sauboh is at least a refreshing alternative to the Rocket-dan trio.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I still think TR will be in this episode TBH.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It would be like Nebby. I dont think the writers will pull off the same trick twice. And why did they start with travelling with a special pokemon? Once Meloetta ok, Zygarde yeah,Nebby it gets stale and now Popoile.
He even abused Rowlet back during the Aether arc by literally throwing it. So his villainous behaviour isn't really limited to special Pokémon but he can do so to normal Pokémon. Maybe he might try to find fun with Ash's Rowlet again.

DatsRight

I still think TR will be in this episode TBH.

The best way I can see Trio being part of this is if they use the machine to shrink the other companions and their Pokemon (and maybe Faba depending on what he's up to) making for a more diverse face off where the shrunken twerps have to find a way to defeat a to-them-giant-sized Team Rocket. Plus potential humour value in loads of mini-twerps trying climb on and maul Trio.

"Inferno Overdrive!!!" (tiny puff of flame hits James face)
"Hey, that got in my eye!"

"Mallow kick!!!" (Mallow starts stomping Meowth's foot)
"Hey....HEY...Oh come on, that stings my ankle!"

I'm not sure if they'd want to use Trio for something that creative though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'll take Faba over Bourgain anyday.
Faba earned his way into my heart with how he treated Rowlet. That owl had it coming...

It would be nice if Faba's experiment wasn't an accident though and more along the lines of 'accident', leaving him open to joining Rainbow Rocket if we truly are getting that arc. Hopefully he'd be going to jail or get his ass fired though as he'd have betrayed Lusamine for the third time, everybody deserves a second chance but he shouldn't be working there anymore if he keeps getting up to mischief.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The best way I can see Trio being part of this is if they use the machine to shrink the other companions and their Pokemon (and maybe Faba depending on what he's up to) making for a more diverse face off where the shrunken twerps have to find a way to defeat a to-them-giant-sized Team Rocket. Plus potential humour value in loads of mini-twerps trying climb on and maul Trio.

"Inferno Overdrive!!!" (tiny puff of flame hits James face)
"Hey, that got in my eye!"

"Mallow kick!!!" (Mallow starts stomping Meowth's foot)
"Hey....HEY...Oh come on, that stings my ankle!"

I'm not sure if they'd want to use Trio for something that creative though.
That reminds me a little bit of that one Spongebob episode, but I would love to see this happen. I don't think it will though as the title and summary seem to focus on Ash.

DatsRight

That reminds me a little bit of that one Spongebob episode, but I would love to see this happen. I don't think it will though as the title and summary seem to focus on Ash.

(Form writing) "GET TEAM ROCKET!!!" XD

Yeah, it sounds a bit too non-repetitive for a TR interruption, though you know the TRio are almost never advertised in the actual summaries unless they're the ones in the limelight.

I'm kinda hoping someone other than Ash gets shrunk somewhere in the episode, though SM drifts in and out whether the whole group get in predicaments or the cosmos pick on Ash and ONLY Ash.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I’m hoping that Faba gets shrunk at the end so that we get something hilarious out of him. He usually looks serious but to see something funny out of him would be ironic and it would make it even funnier.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I’m hoping that Faba gets shrunk at the end so that we get something hilarious out of him. He usually looks serious but to see something funny out of him would be ironic and it would make it even funnier.
Do I need to remind you of "Magical Girl Faba"?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Do I need to remind you of "Magical Girl Faba"?
It's just that Ash is the character right now that has all of the funny stuff happen to him. I just feel like the karma needed to happen to Faba for what he has done in the Aether arc. But we don't know yet if he accidentally or intentionally shrinks Ash but if he intentionally does, there's a better chance he'll get shrunk.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Why do I have a feeling this episode will end with everyone tiny except Ash. Like Faba comes back and claims he "fixed" the machine now, only for the reverse incident to happen.

DatsRight

Why do I have a feeling this episode will end with everyone tiny except Ash. Like Faba comes back and claims he "fixed" the machine now, only for the reverse incident to happen.

Or it will work, but too well, and we'll have one or all of the companions as giants cramped in a small room.

Actually I wouldn't bet against a giantess gag at some point.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Maybe. I could imagine the possibility of everyone else getting shrunk while Ash returns to his normal size. I've also been thinking that the Pokémon School could also be shrunk at the end because of Rotom going into the Pokémon Center at the end of the episode where Rotom was shocked out of the Rotom Dex.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Or it will work, but too well, and we'll have one or all of the companions as giants cramped in a small room.

Actually I wouldn't bet against a giantess gag at some point.
I don't know why, but the latter option reminds me of that one episode of Phineas and Ferb where Candace gets turned into a giant, and the entire conflict gets resolved by growing the entire universe, thus making her normal-sized by comparison. :p I wouldn't expect the anime to be that creative, though.

I don't think we'll see any of the girls turn into a giant though simply because this isn't that kind of anime. Especially Lillie for... obvious reasons.

DatsRight

I don't know why, but the latter option reminds me of that one episode of Phineas and Ferb where Candace gets turned into a giant, and the entire conflict gets resolved by growing the entire universe, thus making her normal-sized by comparison. :p I wouldn't expect the anime to be that creative, though.

I don't think we'll see any of the girls turn into a giant though simply because this isn't that kind of anime. Especially Lillie for... obvious reasons.

They might still play giantess from Ash's POV however, keep in mind the anime admitted the girls are mostly there for fan service, just they're subtle about it.

D

Deleted member 384931

They might still play giantess from Ash's POV however, keep in mind the anime admitted the girls are mostly there for fan service, just they're subtle about it.
Did they really say that?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.