• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 28th: XY&Z035 - Fierce Rival Battle! Ash Greninja VS Mega Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

While it's in the title, I can't see Greninja vs Sceptile going on for half of the episode though that still makes me a little worried about the other fights in this episode. I expect to wake up tomorrow to backlash concerning that final fight. I can't see much strategy going into it and I think it's gonna be all about Mega Sceptile and Ash-greninja fighting to see who is the strongest (terrible word for it but my vocabulary is failing me now), meaning we'll see a lot of quick movements with melee attacks being thrown around left and right with little genuine strategy (like we've seen so far in the fight, especially from Sawyer, and I hope to see in the remaining battles). I'm sure it will be animated beautifully and go down as one of the best looking fights in Pokemon history but I'm concerned over the reactions. Personally I'm a big animation junkie so I can sacrifice strategy for excellent battle animation. But maybe Ash and Sawyer have something up their sleeves.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I hope Noivern gets a win here or/and against Alain. Never had a gym battle so it should get at least one league win. Probably gets revenge on Aegislash and fall to Salamence.

I'm hoping Noivern gets a win against Salamance

I agree hopefully Noivern gets at least one win in the Kalos League.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Erm...how does that work? If he's losing 6-5 to Ash after doing extensive studying, how does he then win against a trainer with a wider margin that he hasn't studied?

Anyway. Hopes for this episode:
-Not too many oneshots in designated battles
-Conclusion to the battle
-Good fights

That's literally it.

My bad, I delivered a wrong message. What I meant is that, through studying Ash, one of the two Lumiose Conference "sweeper", Sawyer managed to slay 5 of the latter's Pokémon. Shouldn't he studied Ash, he might have lose in a worse way. Sawyer never knew Tierno before the conference but through studying the latter's style, he managed to win, so why can't he do that against Remo who was also swiped by the other conference sweeper?

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I want this fight to end on a high note to build up the hype again. This league has been so far disappointing in my eyes and I really don't want to end on a bad note.

Status
Not open for further replies.