• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 2nd: 1 Hour Pre-Summer Vacation Special

SM didn't air in this timeslot, all these breaks are because of that. There's going to be more, it's going to be postponed whenever Exaggerated Urban Legends airs because this is the timeslot that show airs in.
Idk why it’s airing at such a prime time if it’s not that good

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Predictions I've seen so far:

This episode is about Kubfu (most likely)

This episode is about Eiscue (possible)

This episode is a PWC Battle (possible)

This episode is about Drizzile (unlikely)

This episode is about a returning character (unlikely unless it's Volkner but I don't think he's showing up this soon)

This episode is a 2-Parter Filler (not very likely)

What do you guys think this episode is about?

I really think it's Kubfu related

I disagree that this the Kubfu episode since I don't believe they'll stuff it's whole story line into single episode. My guess is the episode about a returning character.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I disagree that this the Kubfu episode since I don't believe they'll stuff it's whole story line into single episode. My guess is the episode about a returning character.
You underestimate this anime’s desire to make everything one episode.

If they really want they can easily have it be an episode where the boys get kubfu and get told to train it.

D

Deleted member 384931

Or it will be a companion or a pokemon capture I guess. I hope no 2 in 1.

Master Pikachu 11

You know I just realized that this episode could also be a PWC but Leon is taking on another member of the Masters of 8, which would make sense to have Falinks episode after that and make this a two parter as others have mentioned.

UnovaMaster

No new opening confirms it, the Galar road trip has to happen before we get a new OP for the series

This will be the start of the Galar exploring arc and they don't want to spoil it, they'll encounter Falinks after their two week drive

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
No new opening confirms it, the Galar road trip has to happen before we get a new OP for the series

This will be the start of the Galar exploring arc and they don't want to spoil it, they'll encounter Falinks after their two week drive

The galar Road trip is as happening as the Charizard vs Reshiram in the episode N opening.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Prepare to be disappointed then

The same happened with episode 7 with the Hoenn Tournament episode if I remember correctly.

And in the end... Nothing.

Maybe this is a Galar episode, but since the Darkest Day arc we did not have a multiple episode.