• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 2nd: 1 Hour Pre-Summer Vacation Special

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No summary OR title, just an airdate.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What's even more interesting is that an earlier guide announced that episodes with "titles to be announced" would be airing on the 2nd and the 9th, but now we have a confirmed break the 9th AND an announced episode for the 16th with a title it didn't seem all that necessary to hide.

So who knows what's going on.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm seeing a few people on Twitter guessing that this might be another 2-Parter episode?

I'm a bit doubtful of that tho. Since those normally air before a really big episode is about to happen. (Leon VS Raihan/Sobble's Debut, DD Arc, Grookey's Debut)

Unless Pikachu and Falinks turns out to be a really important episode (which I doubt), I don't think this is a 2-Parter

As much as I hate to count my Torchics before they hatch, the fact that we're going a on break after this episode honestly gives me the impression that this episode might actually be somewhat important

The last time we got a break Galarian Farfetched became Sirfetch'd. And the time before that was when Chloe caught Eevee

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Let‘s hope for a PWC battle.
But its most likely something Goh related, another catch or a filler.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That reminds me, why is there a break on the 9th again?

Unknown at this point. We have a program listing for TV Osaka which says they're going to show the TV Osaka-only show "Yasashii News Plus" at 6:55pm and then "programming undecided as of yet" for the entire 7pm-9:54pm block, so chances are TV Tokyo is showing some sort of local TV special and everyone else have to shuffle the planned Pokemon airing forward a week. It happens.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Unknown at this point. We have a program listing for TV Osaka which says they're going to show the TV Osaka-only show "Yasashii News Plus" at 6:55pm and then "programming undecided as of yet" for the entire 7pm-9:54pm block, so chances are TV Tokyo is showing some sort of local TV special and everyone else have to shuffle the planned Pokemon airing forward a week. It happens.

Maybe something related to the olympics?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm starting to think this maybe where Ash and/or Goh get the Kubfu that was in that "possible-yet-to-be-confirmed" leak.
Interesting. So that means no Shinkalion Z on that week.

EDIT: @Mythical-Moonlight also thought about Kubfu here. Guess we had the same impression.