• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 2nd: 1 Hour Pre-Summer Vacation Special

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
When was the last time they hid the title of an episode, but revealed the next one casually? There's even a magazine scan for 72 and 74 but nothing on 73.

I only remember them hiding SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!! because of the blatant spoiler about Ash winning the Alola League (not that it mattered, since Oha Suta did the damage in the end) though they revealed SM142's: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!! implying a full battle.

This is either going to fantastic (big spoiler of some big event) or a total disappointment (total hypebait).

When was the last time they hid the title of an episode, but revealed the next one casually? There's even a magazine scan for 72 and 74 but nothing on 73.

I only remember them hiding SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!! because of the blatant spoiler about Ash winning the Alola League (not that it mattered, since Oha Suta did the damage in the end) though they revealed SM142's: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!! implying a full battle.

This is either going to fantastic (big spoiler of some big event) or a total disappointment (total hypebait).
JN 073 : The legendary fire monkey ?? Pokémon Trade! Greedent for Infernape!

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope it is fantastic tbh

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
JN73: Champion Battle! Dande VS Shirona!!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Alright alright, settle down kids, keep your wild predictions in check. I did ask a serious question since I can't remember: did they ever do what I mentioned earlier, in this series so far?
The Mr Mime episode IIRC

Arlon Akai

They've never done that to my memory, last time a title was hidden was Suicune. I do believe it is something big though, big episodes have come after filler episodes

Rune Knight

I looked back and remembered that JN07's title "The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!" was also not revealed even though the episode was announced.

Turned out that it wasn't anything special, but a few people, myself included believed that it was because it would involve a pokémon that had yet to be officially revealed at the time since this was right before the release of SW&SH. We also thought that it was going to be Rookiedee and that Ash would get one.

You can search up the original section of the thread here.