• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 2nd: 1 Hour Pre-Summer Vacation Special

D

Deleted member 384931

The reason why I'm almost never angry or shocked these days when it comes to Journeys is because I've learned to keep my expectations at a little known place called "Rock Bottom".

I'm sure SpongeBob can tell you all about it
Oh yes. But each time I think they reached rock bottom they go even lower...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's part of the series called Journeys. The one with the most wasted potential.
You mean part of the anime post-DP. The entire anime has gone downhill since DP ended and the beginning of BW imo.

D

Deleted member 384931

Cynthia in a PWC episode would be cool. I hope it is a Master 8 episode

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think we don't get one hour specials anymore mostly because of Covid screwing things up. Also, considering what we've seen in the past, with some episodes having multiple animation directors, they might be having schedule issues.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I think we don't get one hour specials anymore mostly because of Covid screwing things up. Also, considering what we've seen in the past, with some episodes having multiple animation directors, they might be having schedule issues.
Tbh i’ve been wondering if the super episodic nature, simpleness of the episodes, and lackluster fights are their attempt to reduce the difficulty of the workload as a result of corona.