• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

Yes! And somehow, that's enough for a socially-awkward shut-in to make friends with a guy who is nearly no different than any other person he has shut down or utterly ignored to talk to before!

Goh isn't your level of antisocial, he still had some hope inside of him when he met Ash

Ultra Beast Lover

Goh isn't your level of antisocial, he still had some hope inside of him when he met Ash
One, it's asocial. Asocial is what we're supposed to call introverts like Go, antisocial means doing things that are against what's best for society. Such as being reckless, criminal behavior and manipulation/lying. Unless you're calling Go and AuraChanneler terrible people.

And two, do you ever talk to people with any level of respect or politeness? AuraChanneler wasn't even being rude, just making a legit critique and you decided to call him antisocial. Of course, I don't actually expect you to defend yourself, I suspect you'll just respond by giving me an angee emoji to "shame me" for no reason other than I told you to stop being rude to people.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I don't think anyone's getting the duo. Trust me, I'd love for Dawn and Ash to catch one as a sign of their everlasting sibling relationship but I don't think it's happening.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Dark Void's been nerfed in the games so who's to say it won't be in the anime as well?

Guy100

Seeing how Goh caught a Suicune which is a popular legendary and is allowed to roam. Couldn't this scenario be a factor of Ash owning a Darkai but allowing it to roam while calling upon it when its need for important battles. This is how many of Ash's powerhouses and rare pokemon catches have been traditionally handled , such as charizard, naganedel etc.

The fact that the Anime is allowing both Ash and Goh to catch rare pokemon like Suicune and Dragonite shows that the cycle of old trends are being broken. Ash hardly uses dragonite, except for very tough battles and the same reasoning could be given for Darkai. Based on the forums debate, some fans just assume that pokemon that are considered very rare are still off limits for potential captures simply because they feel it wont work in the story. Except, the focus of this arc is Ash battling tough trainers around the world, who are capable of challenging mythical and legendary pokemon. As the series progresses, we are now being introduced to more trainers owning legendaries, especially with the introduction of the Urshifu trainer.

To me it seems obvious that Ash will eventually get his own first legendary this season, and perhaps catch one mythical along the way. It was my assumption that since Darkai is a very popular mythical it seemed like an opportunity for Ash to have one. I mean Zarude is also a mythical and there are more than one of its species living in the jungle. Melmetal is an extremely rare mythical, havin not been seen for 1,000 of years yet Ash gets to keep it.

The series has shown that mythical and legendary pokemon are not often singular species, being one of its own kind, and have been owned by other trainers which apparently isn't seen as too shocking in the anime. logic tells me, that a trainer capturing one does not seem to jump out as a surprise of it being too unusual to anime world, since there are sometimes more than one of other rare species of pokemon in the world.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Goh won't catch them.
I've seen some leaks that say Ash will catch Darkrai and Dawn will catch Cresselia. Although they're not 100% reliable.
I’ve seen that crap. It’s really just from literally baseless speculation, headcanon , and hope from the spanish and portuguese speaking parts of the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.