• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

If anyone is getting Cresselia I'm positive it will be Dawn. She and Koharu are the ones bonding with it instead of Go

Megapixel

it was easy for tomiyasu to please many fans by having ash catch darkrai,but it seems that it is not in his plans to give so much "advantage" to the protagonist

Megapixel

to be honest, the only thing that could have called me particularly the attention of the chapter was if ash caught darkrai most of the rest of the chapter is too predictable, and now that it is confirmed that ash did not catch darkrai because my interest has gone down a lot

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
it was easy for tomiyasu to please many fans by having ash catch darkrai,but it seems that it is not in his plans to give so much "advantage" to the protagonist
to be honest, the only thing that could have called me particularly the attention of the chapter was if ash caught darkrai most of the rest of the chapter is too predictable, and now that it is confirmed that ash did not catch darkrai because my interest has gone down a lot
There’s no point in complaining when it was unlikely anything was going to get caught in the first place. It was just the usual mon showcase eps.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Thank you! Man, what a bummer. Was hoping Ash would catch the elusive dark type after taking interest in its battle prowess. Oh well, my guess is once Zarude debuts in the anime it will be Ash's new grass/dark type mythical.

I'm also curious now about who could possible capture cresselias. From the trailer, it seems chole will bond with it. If chole captures its but lets it roam, many fans will be so heated about it. But if Dawn gets it, it will seem fine, especially since she's very experienced and cresselias seems a fit for contest. However, that may prove to be a HUGE advantaged for Dawn.

And if Goh gets it, well..it will be kind of expected since he's gotta catch'em all but undeserved.
No problem.
if I get revealed whether someone catches Cresselia I will reveal it right away.

if they catch cresselia and not darkrai, it would mean that the latter would have all the freedom to do the nightmares he wants in sinnoh without anyone to stop him.
I disagree.
This Darkrai isn't deliberately tormenting people and causing them nightmares. Once Darkrai gets what he wants done he will just vanish.

PsychoLogical

I disagree.
This Darkrai isn't deliberately tormenting people and causing them nightmares. Once Darkrai gets what he wants done he will just vanish.
There’s also technically the fact that Darkrai as a species isn’t even evil/malicious by nature despite the appearance and what it’s known for. At least not normally.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
There’s also technically the fact that Darkrai as a species isn’t even evil/malicious by nature despite the appearance. At least not normally.
I know.
As far as I'm concerned this Darkrai is not evil. He's similar to M10 Darkrai.

PsychoLogical

I know.
As far as I'm concerned this Darkrai is not evil. He's similar to M10 Darkrai.
In a nutshell yes.
well the next chapter I put my eyes on is volkner's,I hope it's not another disappointment.
at least I can hope that tobias can come back and ash will give him what he deserves.
For one, you can’t exactly be disappointed on something that was likely never happening to begin with. There wasn’t even any good indication of such happening anyways.

And for two, Unless they can come up with a good excuse and make up a decent backstory at best, hes never returning as Tobias was nothing but a last min asspull serving as a plot device for Ash’s defeat in Sinnoh.

Megapixel

In a nutshell yes.

For one, you can’t exactly be disappointed on something that was likely never happening to begin with. There wasn’t even any good indication of such happening anyways.

And for two, Unless they can come up with a good excuse and make up a decent backstory at best, hes never returning as Tobias was nothing but a last min asspull serving as a plot device for Ash’s defeat in Sinnoh.
I still can't help but be disappointed, and a pokémon as popular as darkrai is 90% irrelevant in this arc, even though its name was literally in a chapter of the arc

PsychoLogical

Although admittedly I do keep an open mind as even if previous spoilers and leaks were quite accurate, I still remain skeptical as there are still plenty of times leakers for any ongoing series often intentionally hide things or lie about something. And I have trust issues to begin with lmao.

(And no, Neither Darkrai and/or Cresselia are likely getting caught still)

I agree that Darkrai and Cresselia couldn't be caught either and I got Spoiler'd by the leaks but that is dumb.
And, I Already had a trust issues when it comes to leaks.

Master Pikachu 11

If anyone is getting Cresselia I'm positive it will be Dawn. She and Koharu are the ones bonding with it instead of Go
Well if we go by the recent trailer it seems that Chloe is bonding with it the most though. I am still of the same mindset that if they both don’t get caught then neither of them will be.

Red and Blue

Well if we go by the recent trailer it seems that Chloe is bonding with it the most though. I am still of the same mindset that if they both don’t get caught then neither of them will be.
Well if Cresselia is happy with Koharu I don't think Darkrai would object to her being caught.

I'm not sure if they would give Koharu a Legendary as her second Pokemon though. But if Go can get a Suicune I guess it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.