• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

That's fine.
I don't think they are false (not by LM) at least. It's just she doesn't fully leak the entire episode so as you say there might be some hidden stuff but it's fine if you don't fully believe them. It's up to one.
Well if she is the same person that said we would see Infernape go into Blaze form then there are times when she is not always correct. So still I think most of this info is going to be true anyway.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Bro

Where’s my high touch, knowing that Ash and Dawn might not interact until the last fourth of a two parter (and at least half of THAT will be spent battling TR) makes me big sad
Dissapointed as well. I've waited so much for Dawn's return and it has been so underwhelming that's even affecting my enjoyment of Journeys series as a whole.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Am I the only one who doesn't mind lol? While sure more Ash and Dawn content would be amazing the writers set out to have a Chloe and dawn bond explored, and they succeeded in that imo. They acknowledged how Dawn has been challenging multiple contests, included references to Brock and Buneary and we still have Ash interacting with Dawn somewhat and possibility for her to return. Idk the Ash and Dawn thing doesn't seem to bother me
I am sad to see tho we won't see more of her mons but atleast there's a reason for that. Really wish we saw more of the contest though

Megapixel

Am I the only one who doesn't mind lol? While sure more Ash and Dawn content would be amazing the writers set out to have a Chloe and dawn bond explored, and they succeeded in that imo. They acknowledged how Dawn has been challenging multiple contests, included references to Brock and Buneary and we still have Ash interacting with Dawn somewhat and possibility for her to return. Idk the Ash and Dawn thing doesn't seem to bother me
I am sad to see tho we won't see more of her mons but atleast there's a reason for that. Really wish we saw more of the contest though
I don't want to question you,but why did the leak say he didn't know you?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn’s been and gone before! In the next few months her character design will be a prominent feature in the next 2 main series games……I have faith that we will see her again.
i genuinely believe she’s been reintroduced early before the games because she’ll be playing a recurring role in the anime like Gary

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Is people aware this might be the last time we ever see Dawn? And if she ever gets to return again it'll be within 10 years or more. Just enjoy her.

it's obvious people want to see more than this, her interacting with chloe is fine and all, but people want to see her interact with Ash more

it's kind of sad that if the leak turns out to be true Iris might have interacted with Ash through battle in one episode than Dawn did during a 2 parter.

UnovaMaster

I don't care that Dawn didn't meet Ash, which again is not an important signifier for any reason and is frankly very weird to have on a wish list

My problem is they reintroduced her without knowing where they wanted her progress to be at and how they wanted her iconic team to have changed/stayed the same

I would've gladly taken this later in Journeys, as it sounds like Chloe instead of using her summer vacation will not enter a contest but just sit on it again until some episode in the 80s

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Eh assuming the ‘leak’ is true. I guess at least dawn does something?

Her appearance and interaction with koharu so far has been so....shallow?(or maybe generic would be a better description?), that i really haven’t felt much of anything for her return.

So hopefully something with a bit excitement would be better.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
it's obvious people want to see more than this, her interacting with chloe is fine and all, but people want to see her interact with Ash more

it's kind of sad that if the leak turns out to be true Iris might have interacted with Ash through battle in one episode than Dawn did during a 2 parter.
Well.
I am overall a Dawn fan. I'd like her to interact with Ash but if the sole reason of her appearance is to bond with Chloe and develop her character then I don't mind Dawn barely interacting with Ash. I speak for myself though

Status
Not open for further replies.