• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I mean not really, ig you have an understanding of who Chloe and Goh are character wise and what mons Ash has, so you can just watch these straight away
What mons does Ash have? I don’t pay attention that much. I just want my legendaries and mythicals to get their screentime.

mystreon

the elder eevee
Oh ffs, why again, why must they bring back old characters, i cant take all this worrying about them butchering them, will dawn even use her mamoswine or any of her team, wil it just be marketability penguin??? dawn was an actual battle girl like may, tho she balanced it better with the cute schtick more than may.

mystreon

the elder eevee
Precisely, it's basically all skippable anyway so you can just hop in and watch from any point in the series! Genius, honestly.ye

Precisely, it's basically all skippable anyway so you can just hop in and watch from any point in the series! Genius, honestly.
Genuinly i think theree are some ok moments and its god to get a grasp on how ash and go got to this piint with there teams etc.

MegaSalamence05

Here's my question, if I'm understanding this 2 part episode. The setting is in Canalave City. With Dawn there for a performance while meeting Koharu/Chloe.

If that is the case, An episode transpired during the Sinnoh Arc Titled in the English Dub: Sleepless in Pre-Battle / in the Japanese Dub just Cresselia vs Darkrai.

With how this footage was edited it makes me seem that this Cresselia and Darkrai know each other and are the same pair that Ash and Dawn met back then or just simply new iterations of the Pokemon. I'm wanting to give the writers the benefit of the doubt but I don't know. Seems pretty cool.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
So they're the BW Trio?
BW Trio was Competent and Serious but rarely succeeded in any of their missions. What Pokemon Villains in General need is prior success, like heck anything. There is a reason why Team Plasma's Story in the Game is Praised. It's because they have an extraordinary villainous and an emotional past.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary promo thing:

A "special summer arc" of the "Pocket Monsters" anime TV series ("Anipoke" for short, airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm) is going to air on July 23rd and 30th. Hikari and her partner Pokémon Pochama from "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl" are going to appear for the first time in about 9 years.

In addition, key visuals focusing on Hikari and Pochama, as well as a promo video teasing a story centering on the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai and the Legendary Pokémon Cresselia, have been revealed. This story will involve Satoshi and Go learning that the inhabitants of a town in the Sinnoh region are being plagued by nightmares to the point they can't sleep, which leads to them suspecting Darkrai, a Pokémon with the ability to give others nightmares, as they head to the town to research the matter.

In the meantime, Koharu decides to take her partner Eievui with her and travel to the Sinnoh region by herself after the Sakuragi family's vacation there got canceled. Koharu and Eievui are really excited to be traveling alone for the first time ever as they head to Hakutai City, where a Pokémon Contest is going to be held. And on the way, they encounter Satoshi's former travelmates Hikari and Pochama.

In the promo video, we see a Darkrai on the night of a new moon seemingly being enticed by something or other, as well as a wounded Cresselia lying in a forest... It's time for Satoshi and Go's, as well as Hikari and Koharu's, adventures relating to these two Pokémon to begin.

Hikari's voice actress Megumi Toyoguchi is delighted over this return appearance, telling us that "We've already seen Iris and Shigeru, and this time it's Hikari and Pochama from "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl"'s turn to appear in the "Pocket Monsters" anime! I was really nervous about whether or not I'd still be able to do Hikari's voice since it's 9 years since last time, but I had so much fun and felt so comfortable playing off my partner Pochama that I had a great time during the actual recording session."

"This is the first time those of you who started watching the anime with this series will encounter her, but I hope you'll like Hikari; She's as bright and cheerful as the sun and really loves Pokémon", she continued. "Her partner Pokémon Pochama is amazingly cute as well, so make sure to look forward to learning what this special summer arc is all about!"

Status
Not open for further replies.