• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

July 30th: PM2019 075 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Where is Dawn’s xtransceiver!!!

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Xtransceiver are old lol. Doesnt make sense, doesnt she have a Rotom Phone?
Back to Poketch for DP remasters. Iris made a PWC challenge without showing whether she used a Rotom Smartphone. Kind of weird the BDSP don’t seem to have SwSh assets so far….
The full poster
E5z-FgeWEAE63E0
The anti-aging and floating timeline policy always makes it weird for me looking at old characters with new ones and FEELING like Hikari SHOULD be taller than Koharu. Like the classmates are in school in Alola while at the same time Hikari has transversed a few regions and Shigeru started his adventure and became a researcher then joined Project Mew while Iris went on an adventure then went to Johto and kept traveling and became Champion all at the same time and they’re all around the same age :S

D

Deleted member 384931

Back to Poketch for DP remasters. Iris made a PWC challenge without showing whether she used a Rotom Smartphone. Kind of weird the BDSP don’t seem to have SwSh assets so far….

The anti-aging and floating timeline policy always makes it weird for me looking at old characters with new ones and FEELING like Hikari SHOULD be taller than Koharu. Like the classmates are in school in Alola while at the same time Hikari has transversed a few regions and Shigeru started his adventure and became a researcher then joined Project Mew while Iris went on an adventure then went to Johto and kept traveling and became Champion all at the same time and they’re all around the same age :S
Weird right? It is funny when you think about it

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Yeah. It's in the same uncomfortable gray area SM was in where the actual animation is great...but the designs drag it down... :(
On the other hand, it was because of SM's simpler art style that the animation was so fluid. The simpler the art style, the easier it is to animate. I think Journeys is a nice medium—the art style is a little more detailed than SM, but not so much that it hinders fluid animation. And I'm talking overall animation quality.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
On the other hand, it was because of SM's simpler art style that the animation was so fluid. The simpler the art style, the easier it is to animate. I think Journeys is a nice medium—the art style is a little more detailed than SM, but not so much that it hinders fluid animation. And I'm talking overall animation quality.
Funnily enough, "too complicated to animate" XY had better animation than Journeys.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Hope Matori Matrix isn’t defeated too easily; it took Kukui revealing his Royal Mask identity to get rid of Gozu’s Mega Evolution alongside Kapu Kokeko throwing a wrench in her plans too. If she appears to just get defeated as easily as the TRio through no special means then that would make her no better as a plot device for conflict sake.

Master Pikachu 11

Hope Matori Matrix isn’t defeated too easily; it took Kukui revealing his Royal Mask identity to get rid of Gozu’s Mega Evolution alongside Kapu Kokeko throwing a wrench in her plans too. If she appears to just get defeated as easily as the TRio through no special means then that would make her no better as a plot device for conflict sake.
She probably won’t, the preview shows that Ash, Goh, Chloe and Dawn are going to get caught by their net and then Darkrai and Cresselia are going to team up and save the day.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
While I don't think Tomiyasu is doing mismanagement, I don't think it's the case here. Tomioka and Matsui could very well be busy with other projects either ongoing or yet to be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.